Half-Day Hiking | Yemaya Adventures
3.5 Hours Hiking at Le Pouce + Snacks & Juice
Hiking at Le Pouce
- Duration: 3.5 Hours
- Destination: Le Pouce
- Session time: 09:00 - 12:30
- Location: Petit Verger
- Validity: Voucher valid for 60 days as from the date of purchase
- Minimum age requirement: As from 10 years old
- Minimum participant: 2 people
- Participants must be physically capable to undertake the activity
- All equipment will be provided
- What you should bring: Sportswear, water, face mask, sunglasses, sunscreen
- Reservation: Call service provider directly to select date and time in a minimum of 48 hours in advance (subject to availability)
- Amendments: Once customers have confirmed a date and time, any amendments will need to be confirmed by Service Provider directly
- Pregnant women are not allowed any activity having excessive movements due to potential complications unless a medical approval is provided
- Activity is still carried out under rain unless safety is compromised. Subject to change in schedule due to weather condition
- Customers are requested to arrive at least 30 mins prior to activity time
- Service Provider reserves the right to limit access to the number of persons in their premises at any point in time
- Covid-19 Lockdown Protocol: If a booking falls within a Lockdown period/Government restriction, customers can request an extension of their voucher according to the validity date (subject to availability)
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged upon departure
- Special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- Booking Confirmation must be shown by all customers on arrival
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling or re-booking allowed
- No Cancellation Policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no cancellations.
- Postponement Policy: Any postponement request should be communicated at least 48-hour prior to arrival date (postponement requests are not guaranteed)
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival, failure to do so, will entitle merchant to charge the current public rate
- All Prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
Named after the African sea goddess, Yemaya Adventures aims to explore the magic of nature in Mauritius in a fun, adventurous and eco-friendly way, via Sea Kayaking, Hiking or Mountain biking.
Yemaya Adventures, created in 2000 by Patrick Haberland, a qualified sports instructor and former cycling champion, who is a certified British Canoeing coach with more than 19 years of experience.
Each trip is carried out with a total respect towards nature and we make it our priority to stress the importance of its preservation. Our trips not only bring you around some of the most beautiful places but you will also learn more about the fauna and flora and what's being done towards its preservation making each trip a unique and enriching experience.