Hibiscus Boutique Hotel
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 12:00
- Parking is subject to availability
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Only food and drinks purchased in property can be consumed
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged upon departure
- Special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- Booking confirmation must be shown by all customers on arrival (Download App)
- Food allergens & dietary restrictions must be communicated to hotel, prior to arrival
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Age requirement: If customer fails to declare a child or book wrong age group, additional charges may be required on arrival
- No cancellation policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no refunds or cancellations
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- Mauritian ID card or resident permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival, failure to do so will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
- All prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
- Lockdown protocol: If a booking falls within a Lockdown period/Government restriction, it will automatically be cancelled & refunded as a store credit in your MariDeal account only
- Cyclone protocol: If a booking falls within Cyclone Class 3 or above, the reservation will automatically be cancelled & will be refunded in the form of store credit to your MariDeal account
Bed & Breakfast:
- Breakfast only (lunch, dinner & drinks not included)
- Breakfast & Dinner (lunch & drinks not included)
About Hibiscus Boutique Hotel
The hotel is located in the north of Mauritius, cosily nestled in the small village of Pereybere. Hibiscus Boutique Hotel offers to the clients a haven of tranquillity and serenity in an ambiance of warmth and intimacy. Decorated with palm trees, our beach is one of the greatest jewel of the island. Protected by natural coral reefs, the blue lagoon of the hotel is a real paradise for the fans of snorkelling, swimmers and everyone who enjoys water sports. You will have all on site to make your stay a memorable one.
Restaurant & Bar
The open restaurant overlooks the beach and the swimming pool and the right spot for unforgettable moments. The main bar at the entrance of the restaurant is opened until midnight.
Opening Hours: Breakfast 07:00 - 10:00 | Lunch 12:00 - 15:00 | Dinner 19:30 - 22:30
A team of divers offers free initiation in the swimming pool of Hibiscus Beach Resort, Spa, and Dive Club. The centre is equipped with Scuba pro material and offers underwater excursions in the North of Mauritius:
- Discovery of shipwrecks
- Drifting Dive
- Night Dive
- Coral Reef
- Swimming with sharks (only from October to March, strictly on reservation)
- Safari in the regions of Mauritius
The Kids Club of the hotel offers numerous outdoor games for small children.
The hotel offers a wide range of water sports and activities to suit your taste.
Water Activities: Kayak and Pedalo.
Land Activities: volleyball, french bowling, gymnasium, fitness centre, table tennis and aqua gym.
Enjoy the benefits of our hammam, sauna, relaxing massages, facials and body treatments in our beauty and health salon.
Opening Hours: From 10:00 to 19:00