Your safety matters. If you think the coronavirus (COVID-19) may affect your plans, visit our Help Center.
Sea Garden Restaurant | Hibiscus Boutique Hotel
Enjoy a 3-course Menu at Hibiscus Boutique Hotel for Lunch or Dinner
Sea Garden Restaurant - Hibiscus Boutique Hotel
- 3-Course Menu for Lunch or Dinner
- Not valid for the purchase of drinks or alcohol
- Call Sea Garden Restaurant to make a reservation (subject to availability)
- Arrival without reservation may require you to wait for the next available table
- Lunch: 12:00 - 14:30
- Dinner: 19:00 - 22:00
- Location: Pereybère
- Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all guests upon check-in at the restaurant
- All Prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
About Sea Garden Restaurant
Our open restaurant overlooking the beach and the swimming pool is a privileged space where you can meet in couple, family or with friends for unforgettable moments of exquisite relaxation.
The main restaurant of the Hibiscus Boutique Hotel, Spa and Dive Club welcomes you with breakfast between 07.00 hours to 10.00 hours, for lunch between 12h.30 and 15h.00 and for dinner between 19h.30 and 22h.00.
On special occasions, lunch, dinner and buffet are animated by gala shows and live cuisine demonstrations.
The main bar at the entrance of the restaurant is opened until midnight and offers a variety of exotic cocktails and freshly pressed fruit juices. Light drinks are available also between 12h.00 and 15h.00.
Hibiscus Boutique Hotel
In the north of Mauritius, cozily nestled in the small village of Pereybere and in the heart of the choicest regions of the island, Hibiscus Boutique Hotel offers to our clients a haven of tranquility and serenity in an ambiance of warmth and intimacy.
The doors of our welcoming reception do not slam on your back but open in front of you a surprising site of natural splendor: a magnificent tropical garden run across by a charming stone footpath that leads to a spectacular view of the lagoon and the Indian Ocean.