Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort
All-Inclusive + 2 Kids Stay, Play & Eat Free + Free Green Fee at Heritage Golf Club
What you get:
- All-Inclusive: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Drinks (detailed below)
- Free access to restaurants and bars (in accordance with operating schedules of the outlets)
- Free: up to 2 kids 11 or younger stay free in a one-double room sharing
- Free daily green fee at Heritage Golf Club - Golf cart excluded (Pre-booking required)
- Free non-motorized water activities (including stand-up paddle)
- Free access to baby, kids club (09:00 - 16:00), and teens club (09:00 to 23:00)
- Live entertainment as per hotel program
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 12:00
- Any other restaurant not included in your package is with a supplement
- Minibar is not included
- Due to Sanitary measures, some activities and services might not currently be available at the hotel (example: fitness center, spa, etc)
- Free Baby Corner:
- Complimentary Baby Corner at our Kids Club for toddlers 0-35 months from 08.30 to 16.00 daily
- Compulsory 24 hrs pre-booking in advance / limited availability
- An additional fee will be requested if a babysitter is requested in the room
- Dress code as from 18:30: Smart casual (trousers or elegant shorts, closed shoes and collared shirts for men)
- Tank tops, swimsuits, beach sandals, and shorts are not recommended & No swimwear during Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- All Customers having any food allergens & dietary restrictions should communicate to the hotel 48hrs prior to arrival
- Only food and drinks purchased in our restaurant can be consumed in the restaurant. No food or drinks from outside are permitted inside of the restaurant without the approval of the management
- Age Requirement: Note that upon reservation, if customers fail to declare their child or book for the wrong age group, a supplement will be required on arrival
- Covid-19 Lockdown Protocol: If a booking falls within a Lockdown period/Government restriction, it will automatically be cancelled & refunded as store credit in your Marideal Account Only
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged upon departure
- Special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- Booking Confirmation must be shown by all customers on arrival
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling or re-booking allowed
- No Cancellation Policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no cancellations.
- Postponement Policy: Any postponement request should be communicated at least 48-hour prior to arrival date (postponement requests are not guaranteed)
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival, failure to do so, will entitle merchant to charge the current public rate
- All Prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
- Starts at 14:00 on arrival date and ends at 12:00 on the departure date
- Daily: All-Inclusive starts from 10:00 and ends at 23:00 daily
- Drinks: Water, soft drinks, cocktails, local beers, rums, selected wines by the bottle or glass, and sparkling wine
- Tea-time including crepes, coffee & more (16:00 - 18:00)
- Water Sports: Non-motorized water sports activities, Snorkeling
- Land Sports: Darts, Archery, table tennis, and bocce ball
About Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort
The magic of the place lies within the perfect balance of affordable luxury, simplicity and friendliness for a stress-free holiday! Ideal for families, Heritage Awali stands out for its exceptional range of activities and facilities tailored for the enjoyment of young and less young. Relish in a range of unique delights for you to live out unforgettable experiences on the island of Mauritius.
A unique destination! Situated on the unspoiled south coast of Mauritius within 2500 hectares of preserved parkland, Heritage Resorts offers a palette of luxury hospitality designed with the perfect blend of superb beach, luxuriant nature, history and adventure. A unique destination boasting the best golf course in the Indian Ocean.
The best buffet - Four pavilions set amongst mirrored ponds give the tone for a friendly and cosy atmosphere enjoying delicious buffets day and night.
Opening Hours: Breakfast 07:00 - 10:30 | Dinner 19:00 - 22:00
Kuzini Restaurant (upon reservation only)
Kuzini is the “à la carte” area of the main restaurant, serving Italian specialties.
Opening Hours: Dinner 19:00 - 22:00
Zafarani Restaurant (upon reservation only)
The colourful and festive atmosphere is matched by the symphony of flavours concocted for you by our Indian-born chef.
Opening Hours: 18:30 - 22:00 - 6 days a week (Adults only)
Infinity Blue Restaurant & Cocktail Bar (upon reservation only)
Maritime Delights - This is an unmissable: feet in the sand, gaze out at the sea whilst savouring fresh seafood.
Opening Hours: Lunch 12:00 - 14:30 | Dinner 19:00 - 22:00 | Bar 22:00 - 00:00
Boma Restaurant (upon reservation & supplements applicable)
Dinner under the stars - A must do during your stay! This open air pop up restaurant is an unforgettable experience: dine gazing at the stars around a campfire and listening to the beats of African drums.
Dress Code: Relaxed
Opening Hours: Dinner 19:00 - 22:00 | Tuesdays - Traditional Boma | Fridays - Special Safari Boma
Great for snack - Snacks and light meals by the poolside for those who want to make the most out of the sun.
Dress Code: Relaxed
Opening Hours: 12:00 - 17:00
A new take on happy hour - Enjoy a snack or light meal overlooking the pool during the day. Lively background music transforms the Zenzi Bar into a vibrant cocktail lounge in the evenings.
Opening Hours: Drinks service 10:00 - 00:00 | Pancakes 16:00 - 18:00
Seven Colours Spa
Heritage Awali’s Seven Colours Spa has been designed as a typical African village, where guests can enjoy their treatments in the comfort of quaint exotic huts, surrounded by lush greenery. Spreading over 3000 m2, it offers all the facilities you can expect from a spa, for you to relax and refresh in multiple ways.
Note: Spa can be non-operational due to sanitary measures
Timomo Kids Club
Welcome your little ones from 3 to 11 year old. | Dedicated teenager program caters for 12 to 17 years old. Babies have their own club for free under the supervision of 6 highly trained baby nurses. Babysitter service, fun, cultural and sport programs, pecialised sport program are applicable at extra costs)
If relaxing on a sun bed is not your thing and you prefer working on your tan whilst moving around, well the choice is yours:
Tennis (2 floodlit tennis courts + tennis rackets) - Yoga - Table tennis - Beach volley - Beach soccer - Beach tennis - Fully equipped fitness centre - Mountain Bike - Mini rope park - Speedminton - Pitch and Putt - Bocci balls - Darts - Aerobic - Badminton - Indoor games
Activities with an additional cost: Footgolf - Segway - Personal coach - Tennis lessons & tennis balls - Horse riding for adults and kids - Golf
Note: Fitness Centre can be non-operational due to sanitary measures
One of the key criteria for choosing Mauritius for your holidays, is the beautiful lagoon! Well, Heritage Resorts offers one of the most preserved lagoon on the island. The only thing left is to try it all:
Windsurfing - Lasers - See through Kayak (single and double) - Kayak (single and double) - Pedal boats - Glass bottom boat trips - Snorkeling - Aqua gym - Traditional fishing - Stand Up Paddle
Additional activities offered at Heritage Awali or nearby for a fee: Scuba Diving (PADI) - Waterskiing lessons - Kitesurfing - Catamaran cruise - Big game fishing - Fishing - Dolphin watching/ swimming - Water bike - Waterskiing sessions