Day Use | Domaine de Lagrave
Room + Lunch + Access to Hike Tracks
What you get:
- Duration: 7 Hours
- Day-Use Room + Lunch (drinks not included)
- 2-Course Lunch (Menu detailed below)
- Free access to Hiking tracks
- Check-in: 09:00
- Check-out: 16:00
- Note: Table d'hôte is not operational for the moment & meals are being served in room
- All Customers having any food allergens & dietary restrictions should communicate to the service provider 1 week prior to arrival
- Only food and drinks purchased in our restaurant can be consumed in the restaurant. No food or drinks from outside are permitted inside of the restaurant without the approval of the management
- Age Requirement: Note that upon reservation, if customers fail to declare their child or book for the wrong age group, a supplement will be required on arrival
- Covid-19 Lockdown Protocol: If a booking falls within a Lockdown period/Government restriction, it will automatically be cancelled & refunded as store credit in your Marideal Account Only
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged upon departure
- Special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- Booking Confirmation must be shown by all customers on arrival
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling or re-booking allowed
- No Cancellation Policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no cancellations.
- Postponement Policy: Any postponement request should be communicated at least 48-hour prior to arrival date (postponement requests are not guaranteed)
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival, failure to do so, will entitle merchant to charge the current public rate
- All Prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
2-Course Mauritian Lunch Menu
- Main course: Rice, Farata, Deer or Chicken Curry, Lentils, Variety of Chutneys
- Dessert: Ice Cream
About Domaine de Lagrave
Discover the wild Mauritius ... In the shelter of the onslaught of modernism, in an exceptional site, the Domaine de Lagrave takes you back in time and discover a hidden side of Mauritius.
How about spending a night in nature in our mountain chalets? We welcome you in our different lodges and chalets to live a unique experience, a total immersion in the Mauritian nature, away from the looks and sounds of the city.
Our chalets offer you an immersion in nature. An unforgettable night, in the middle of the forest, with the mountain wind, the sound of deer, boars, bats ... Combining comfort and authenticity, our lodges are made to welcome couples, families, or friends group. Our chalets are located in the middle of the forest to allow you to spend a night in the peace that offers the mountain. However, you will always be close to the home of the domain for all needs and desires. Come and relax in our mountain lodges.
Peckish? A table d'hôte is also proposed to rediscover the flavors and flavors of the traditional cuisine of the highlands of Mauritius. Come relax in our restaurant after your activities in nature, with typical Mauritian dishes that warm the body and heart!
Opening Hours: Meals are served at Table d'hôte as from 11:30
Note: Table d'hôte is not operational for the moment & meals are being served in the room