Dolphin & Whale Encounter | Dolswim
Dolphins & Whales Watching + Drinks
Dolphin & Whale Watching - Shared or Private
- Duration: 5 Hours
- Drinks: Water, soft drink, juice & coffee
- Bring your own Breakfast & Lunch
- Session Time: 07:30 - 12:30
- Participant must arrive 15 Min prior to departure time
- Meeting point: La Jeteé Road, Black River near the beach
- Validity: Voucher valid for 120 days as from the date of purchase
- Reservation: Required 48 hours in advance. Call service provider directly to select reservation date and time (subject to availability)
- Minimum age requirement: As from 5 years old
- Maximum participant for the private cruise: 8 people
- Letter of Liability to be signed with Dolswim on day of the excursion
- If the clients refuse to wear the life jacket, we have the right to refuse him to get on the boat
- Trips are still carried out under rain unless the safety is compromised & the itinerary may change due to weather condition
- Wearing of a mask is compulsory
- Reservations: Once you have confirmed a date and time with the service provider, any amendments will need to be confirmed by Service Provider directly
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all guests upon check-in at the hotel
- Failure to show Mauritian ID will entitle the Merchant to charge the current public rate
- VAT: All Prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
- 07:15 | Arrival Time
- 07:30 | Departure Time
- Drinks: Coffee, soft drink, juice & water
- Dolphin & Whale Watching
- 12:30 | Return Time
What you should bring: Breakfast, Snorkeling equipment, sun cream, beach towel, Swimsuit (already on), Small (Soft) bags, sand shoes, camera, binoculars
Equipment: Life jackets will be provided
Dolphin & Whale Encounter
Encountering whales is an incredibly moving experience, watching this remarkable mammals in the open sea, swimming beside the boat. With some luck you may also see the whales jump out of the water or splashing you with their huge tale, offering unique once in a life time memories and perfect picture moments.
Before setting out to the deep sea, on-board the speed boat, the skipper will brief you on the experience you are about to have.
When you see the whales, the sight is unbelievable. Everyone has their own way of describing this incredible sight. Sometimes instead of the usual outbursts, it is the deafening silence of being lost for words as you hear the enormous humpback whale take one last breath before a dive.
During the trip, you will also have the opportunity to admire the strikingly beautiful scenery and unspoiled South West coast.