Full-Day Dolphin Encounter (Private) | Dolswim
Dolphin Watching & Swimming + Optional Lunch on Board + Drinks + Visit Crystal Rock
Full-Day Dolphin Encounter - Private
- Duration: 7 Hours
- Itinerary: Watch & swim with dolphin, Visit Crystal Rock
- Optional Lunch on board (at a supplement)
- Drinks: Water, soft drink, juice & coffee
- Bring your own Breakfast & Lunch
- Session Time: 07:30 - 14:30
- Participant must arrive 15 Min prior to departure time
- Meeting point: La Jeteé Road, Black River near the beach
- Validity: Voucher valid for 120 days as from date of purchase
- Reservation: Required 48 hours in advance. Call service provider directly to select reservation date and time (Subject to availability)
- Minimum age requirement: As from 5 years old
- Maximum participant: 8 people
- Letter of Liability to be signed with Dolswim on day of excursion
- If the clients refuse to wear the life Jacket, we have the right to refuse him to get on the boat
- Trips are still carried out under rain unless the safety is compromised & itinerary may change due to weather condition
- Wearing of mask is compulsory
- Reservations: Once you have confirmed a date and time with the service provider, any amendments will need to be confirmed by Service Provider directly
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all guests upon check-in at the hotel
- Failure to show Mauritian ID will entitle the Merchant to charge the current public rate
- VAT: All Prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
- 06:45 | Arrival Time
- 07:00 | Departure Time
- Watch & swim with dolphin
- Lunch on Board
- Drinks: Coffee, soft drink, juice & water
- Visit Crystal Rock
- 14:30 | Return Time
What you should bring: Breakfast, Snorkeling equipment, sun cream, beach towel, Swimsuit (already on), Small (Soft) bags, sand shoes, camera, binoculars
Equipment: Life jackets will be provided
Once you get on board the speed boat, the skipper will brief you on the experience you will enjoy. Then you will be off for a wonderful time in the open sea....
You’ll plunge into the remarkable world of these marine mammals and come face to face with the dolphins.
Unlike many other dolphin activities that limit a swim with dolphins’ program to pools or shallow water encounters, we provide the unique opportunity to enter the dolphins’ natural environment and enjoy an encounter with the dolphins in open sea.
During the trip, you will also have the opportunity to admire the strikingly beautiful scenery and unspoiled South West coast.