Day Use | Le Jadis Beach Resort & Wellness
What you get:
- Day Use Room
- 10:00 | Welcome mocktail
- 12:00 - 15:00 | Lunch: 3-Course A la carte Menu or Buffet (subject to hotel occupancy) at Sylea restaurant
- 25% Spa Discount on any 60-minute treatment
- Access to swimming pools, non-motorized water activities & Hotel Facilities (detailed below)
- Arrival: 10:00
- Departure: 18:00
Access to Hotel Facilities
- Luxury Pool Suite has access to heated pool
- Access to our Lagoona Pool and infinity Lap Pool
- Access to Passion Creole Swim-Up Bar
- Access to beach
- Access to non-motorized water sports activities such as stand-up paddle board, kayak (subject to prevailing weather condition & tides), as well as Table-Tennis & Billiard
About Le Jadis Beach Resort & Wellness Mauritius
Nestled in a secluded cove in Turtle Bay, just off the charming tourist village of Grand Baie, on the picturesque northwest coast of Mauritius, is Le Jadis Beach Resort & Wellness Mauritius – a tropical oasis full of elegance, intimacy and romance. This award-winning luxury retreat is the perfect choice for a relaxing island break, pure romance, wellness retreats, and bespoke tropical experiences.
French & European Cuisine in Stylish Elegance
Located in the beautiful gardens in the heart of the resort, Sylea will win you over with its delicious French and European cuisine, elegant setting and refined service, all carefully thought out to ensure you have a wonderful experience in a nice tropical ambiance.
Opening Hours: Breakfast 07:00 - 10:00 | Dinner 19:00 - 22:00
Enchanting Asian Cuisines
Oryza Restaurant invites you to enjoy a unique al fresco dining experience complete with bold flavors. It features novel fusion signatures as well as authentic Chinese, Thai, Japanese, Indonesian, and North Indian recipes.
Opening Hours: 19:00 – 22:00 (Monday to Saturday)
Passion Creole Restaurant
Mauritian Creole & International Favourites
With its sandy floor, natural seawater pool and swim-up bar, Passion Creole uniquely recreates the wonderful feel of a Mauritian beach. Indulge in delicious Creole delicacies and international favourites with your feet in the pool or relaxing on the dry sand.
Opening Hours: Lunch 12:00 – 17:00 | Dinner 19:00 – 22:00 (Sunday only)
Cruso On The Beach
Seafood Beach Restaurant
Located right on the beach, the seafood restaurant boasts spectacular ocean panoramas, a laid-back rustic décor, and seafood at its absolute finest.
Opening Hours: Lunch 12:00 – 17:00 | Dinner 19:00 – 22:00 (Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays & Saturdays)
Destination Dining On The Beach
International and Seafood Restaurant
An intimate, serene, and breathtakingly scenic gourmet affair, complete with the undivided attention of your dedicated butler, barefoot on our secluded shores. This delicious culinary experience is available for an additional fee.
Opening Hours: 18:00 – 22:00 (also available for lunch upon 24hr advance reservation)
Private Dining & Walk-In Wine Cellar
Connecting to the walk-in wine cellar, the stylish multi-function lounge is the perfect venue for elevate dining and exclusive soirées, in complete privacy and intimacy.
Sylea Bar & Lounge
Situated beside Sylea restaurant’s lush courtyard and overlooking the glittering infinity pool against the splendid ocean backdrop, Sylea Bar & Lounge is the destination to savour fine wines, aged whiskeys, signature cocktails, wellness-inspired drinks, or any tipple of choice, amid charmingly picturesque surroundings.
Opening Hours: 08:00 - 23:30
Passion Swim-Up Pool Bar
Sip on thirst-quenching cocktails. Feast on delicious finger foods. Interact with the smiling bartender. Chat with other guests. Live all these experiences, the island way – while luxuriating in your semi-submerged bar seat, without once having to leave the pool water, amid the uplifting open-air setting of our iconic swim-up bar.
Opening Hours: 12:00 - 17:00
Spend quality time with your little ones and engage in entertaining activities and educational games. Older children can enjoy the multi-function soccer table (including hockey, pool and table tennis) and console games.
If you are looking to experience the best of the Mauritian resort lifestyle while getting your body moving, Le Jadis Beach Resort & Wellness Mauritius offers:
Water activities: Sailing, laser sailboat, kayaks, stand-up paddle boards, pedal boats, water skis and glass bottom boat, including group snorkelling.
Land activities: Culture-enriching activities such as Mauritian cooking classes, table tennis, billiard and family recreational games area, etc.
Le Jadis Beach Resort & Wellness Mauritius welcomes you to its own award-winning spa and wellness area, a sanctuary of calm and serenity emanating from a harmonious and elegant setting. Using the finest marine botanicals, natural products and offering a full range of bespoke high-end treatments, the professionally trained therapists will leave you feeling cleansed, relaxed and rejuvenated.
Opening Hours: 08:00 - 20:00
Day Package Conditions:
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Only food and drinks purchased in property can be consumed
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged upon departure
- Special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- Booking confirmation must be shown by all customers on arrival (Download App)
- Food allergens and dietary restrictions must be communicated to property, prior to arrival
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Age requirement: If customer fails to declare a child or book wrong age group, additional charges may be required on arrival
- No cancellation policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no refunds or cancellations
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- Mauritian citizens: ID card, passport or resident permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival (applicable for Reunion citizens also with merchant's approval), failure to do so will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
- All prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
- Lockdown protocol: If a booking falls within a Lockdown period/Government restriction, it will automatically be cancelled and refunded as a store credit in your MariDeal account only
- Cyclone protocol: If a booking falls within Cyclone Class 3 or above, the reservation will automatically be cancelled and will be refunded in the form of store credit to your MariDeal account
The information below is required for social login
Create New Account