Day Use | Veranda Tamarin Hotel & Spa
What you get:
- Offer is available only on Mondays to Fridays
- Duration: 7 Hours
- All-Inclusive Day-Use Room: Room, Lunch, Unlimited Drinks & Tea Time
- 1 Kid up to 11 years stays free, in a one-double room
- Lunch: Table d'hôte or buffet at Ye! Man restaurant (12:00 - 15:00)
- Unlimited Selected drinks: Mineral water, tea, coffee, soft drinks, local wine, rum selection & beers served at Crazy Fish Bar or Pool Bar (10:00 -17:00)
- Afternoon Tea Break: Tea, coffee & selection of Mauritian delicacies or snacks at Crazy Fish Bar (16:00 – 17:00)
- Free Activities: Aqua gym, Bocca ball, Board games & more
- Access to the Swimming pool & Fitness center
- 30% discount on Spa treatments
- Check-in: 10:00
- Check-out: 17:00
Veranda Tamarin Conditions:
- All guests (as from 6 years old) will have to undergo a rapid antigen test, provided by the hotel upon check-in
- Only guests with a negative test result will be allowed entry to hotel premises.
- Guests with at least 1 dose of vaccine & Non-Vaccinated guests are welcomed with a Negative RT-PCR test result slip, certifying a negative test result within 7 days that the RT-PCR test was undertaken, prior to check-in
- Guests with at least 1 dose of vaccine should present their respective vaccination cards upon arrival
- If a guest is not vaccinated due to medical reason: A detailed medical certificate, duly certified by a panel of 2 Government medical officers that, by reason of medical conditions, guest cannot be vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine, bearing their National IDs or Passport Number
- As sanitary pass for fully vaccinated guests, COVID-19 vaccination cards (Ministry’s format) or electronic format, should be presented certifying that guests have been fully vaccinated with 2 doses & 1 booster dose
- Sanitary pass is not applicable for guests below 18 years old
- ID cards or passports are compulsory for all guests & must be presented at reception counter upon arrival
- No Children under 6 years old are permitted
- No Access to the Rooftop Pool & Bar
- Any other restaurant not included in your package is with a supplement
- Guests are asked not to wear swimwear & topless at breakfast, lunch & dinner
- Due to Sanitary measures, some activities & services might not currently be available at the hotel (example: fitness center, spa, etc)
Day Package Conditions:
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Only food and drinks purchased in property can be consumed
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged upon departure
- Special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- Booking confirmation must be shown by all customers on arrival (Download App)
- Food allergens & dietary restrictions must be communicated to property, prior to arrival
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Age requirement: If customer fails to declare a child or book wrong age group, additional charges may be required on arrival
- No cancellation policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no refunds or cancellations
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- Mauritian ID card or resident permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival, failure to do so will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
- All prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
- Lockdown protocol: If a booking falls within a Lockdown period/Government restriction, it will automatically be cancelled & refunded as a store credit in your MariDeal account only
- Cyclone protocol: If a booking falls within Cyclone Class 3 or above, the reservation will automatically be cancelled & will be refunded in the form of store credit to your MariDeal account
- Customer responsibility: It is the customers full responsibility to ensure they know the latest vaccination protocols for Mauritius and service provider
- Fully-vaccinated guests: 2 doses of Covid-19 vacccine, recognized by Mauritian Authorities plus 1 booster dose administered within the prescribed delay
- In case of J&J or Sputnik light: 1 dose plus 1 booster dose
- Non-fully-vaccinated guests: a Negative PCR test must be presented on arrival (PCR test must be completed 72 hours prior to arrival)
- Non-vaccinated guests: a Negative PCR test must be presented on arrival (PCR test must be completed 72 hours prior to arrival)
- Vaccination & ID cards or passports are compulsory & must be presented at the reception counter upon arrival
About Veranda Tamarin Hotel & Spa
Ideally located facing the mythical surf spot of Tamarin Bay, here the days stretch slowly, rocked from early morning by the daily visits of dolphins and illuminated by the legendary sunset, feet deeply rooted in the white and soft sand.
Welcome to Veranda Tamarin hotel, an address out of the ordinary and the best meeting place for those who seek to live a unique, friendly experience as close as possible to Mauritian communities and the art of living. Access to the rooftop pool only in Privilege rooms. Guests are requested not to wear swimwear & topless at breakfast, lunch & dinner
Ye! Man Restaurant
The kitchen is in harmony with the hotel's atmosphere, and its interactive buffet invites you to discover the flavors of Mauritius and around the world.
Opening Hours: Breakfast 07:00 - 10:00 | Dinner 19:00 - 22:00
Tribu Pool Bar & Restaurant (upon reservation & supplements applicable)
Discover the cuisine of the Indian Ocean and its flavors: rougaille boucane from Reunion Island, coconut milk curry from Seychelles, Rodrigues octopus salad, all served in a family-style, in the form of dishes to share.
Opening Hours: Dinner 19:00 - 22:00
Crazy Fish Bar
Beach culture and a charming bar brings to mind the atmosphere of the Tamarin Bay, offers a selection of salads, snacks during the day, and tapas/Jazz in the evening.
Open daily as from 09:00 to 23:00
Opening Hours: Lunch 12:00 - 16:00
Rooftop Bar (Opened for Half-Board guests only)
The most scenic bar in the region with panoramic views of Tamarin Bay and its surfers, and undoubtedly the ideal place to admire the sunset. Rums, cocktails, and fresh fruit juice on the menu. Access is reserved to Privilege rooms. No food service is provided.
Opening Hours: From 10:00 to 20:00 (Adults only)
A kiosk with tropical charm and a selection of "street food" picnic baskets for a small Mauritian" break "during the day is where Kas Dal is. The kiosk near the hotel entrance offers street food, drinks, and picnic packs for a small Mauritian break during the day.
Opening Hours: From 10:00 to 18:00
Complimentary land and water activities are available: Aquagym, fitness center, bocce ball & board games.
Payable at the hotel: Surf school, snorkeling, kitesurf school, swimming with the dolphins, boat excursion, stand-up paddle, big game fishing, scuba diving PADI (excluding Sunday), bicycle rental & catamaran excursions.
Note: Fitness Centre can be non-operational due to sanitary measures & water or land activities are available subject to hotel's programme
Seven Colours Spa
4 treatment & massage rooms, 1 manicure and pedicure space, 1 sauna, 1 relaxation area, and a fitness center.
Open every day, and bookings are made at the spa reception upon availability. Note: Spa can be non-operational due to sanitary measures
Opening Hours: From 09:00 to 20:00