Day Pass | Tamassa an All-Inclusive Resort
What you get:
- Duration: 6.5 Hours
- All-Inclusive Day Pass: Lunch & Unlimited Drinks (room not included)
- Lunch at Famous Burger Truck or Buffet (12:00 - 15:00)
- Afternoon tea time (15:30 - 16:30)
- Drinks: Unlimited alcoholic & non-alcoholic drinks
- Access to Hotel facilities & the main swimming pool, including sunbeds and beach towels provided
- Check-in: 10:00
- Check-out: 16:30
Tamassa Resort Conditions:
- All guests should be fully vaccinated with 2 doses or 1 dose of Johnson&Johnson & 1 booster dose administered by latest 04th of April 2022 to gain access to hotel premises
- Non-Vaccinated or not Fully vaccinated guests should present a negative PCR test done within 7 days & a medical certificate certifying that the guest has medical conditions due to which he/she is not vaccinated. No access will be given if mentioned documents are not provided
- Vaccination & ID cards or passports are compulsory, & must be presented at the reception counter upon arrival
- Day-use room is not included - Day-use rooms are available at Rs.2,500 per room & payable at the hotel directly (depending on availability upon arrival)
- This offer excludes breakfast, boathouse & access to Spa (except upon reservation & availability on arrival)
- Land & water activities at the hotel are not included in this offer
Day Package Conditions:
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Only food and drinks purchased in property can be consumed
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged upon departure
- Special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- Booking confirmation must be shown by all customers on arrival (Download App)
- Food allergens & dietary restrictions must be communicated to property, prior to arrival
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Age requirement: If customer fails to declare a child or book wrong age group, additional charges may be required on arrival
- No cancellation policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no refunds or cancellations
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- Mauritian ID card or resident permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival, failure to do so will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
- All prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
- Lockdown protocol: If a booking falls within a Lockdown period/Government restriction, it will automatically be cancelled & refunded as a store credit in your MariDeal account only
- Cyclone protocol: If a booking falls within Cyclone Class 3 or above, the reservation will automatically be cancelled & will be refunded in the form of store credit to your MariDeal account
- Customer responsibility: It is the customers full responsibility to ensure they know the latest vaccination protocols for Mauritius and service provider
- Fully-vaccinated guests: 2 doses of Covid-19 vacccine, recognized by Mauritian Authorities plus 1 booster dose administered within the prescribed delay
- In case of J&J or Sputnik light: 1 dose plus 1 booster dose
- Non-fully-vaccinated guests: a Negative PCR test must be presented on arrival (PCR test must be completed 72 hours prior to arrival)
- Non-vaccinated guests: a Negative PCR test must be presented on arrival (PCR test must be completed 72 hours prior to arrival)
- Vaccination & ID cards or passports are compulsory & must be presented at the reception counter upon arrival
Tamassa Bel Ombre, a vibrant all inclusive beach resort on the wild south west coast of Mauritius, is a place dedicated to sharing good times, together. So rally your family and friends… Because paradise is calling your name.
Come spend the day with us. We have four pools and a postcard-perfect lagoon. Not to mention fabulous drinking and dining experiences, and a world of adventure waiting on both land and sea.
About Tamassa Resort
Now is as good a time as any to plan your next holiday. To make it count you’ll require a party spirit, movie screenings on the beach at dusk, and a hammock. Introducing Tamassa, our vibrant four-star beach hotel in Mauritius, set in tropical gardens on white sandy beaches with rustling coconut trees and a cobalt ocean. Set on a dazzling white beach, Tamassa Bel Ombre is surrounded by dramatic mountains and dense sugarcane fields. Edged by a postcard-perfect turquoise lagoon with the Indian Ocean as our backdrop, we’re blessed with some of the best sunsets on the island.
Child in Room
1 kid up to 11 years stays free, sharing one-double room
Our main restaurant, SHOW, welcomes guests for bountiful buffet breakfasts and fun-filled theatrical dinners. Get up close and personal with our chefs and watch them prepare mouthwatering world cuisine right in front of your eyes.
Opening Hours: Breakfast 07:00 - 10:00 | Dinner 19:00 - 22:00 (Buffet)
Our main restaurant, À la carte dining set to the sound of lapping waves. At our signature restaurant Playa, feel the sand beneath your feet as you navigate our Mediterranean-inspired menu. Choose from our dishes of the day as you dine beneath the stars. Complimented by a list of international wines, local rums, and classic cocktails, you’ll be spoilt for choice
Opening Hours: Lunch 12:00 - 15:00 | Dinner 19:00 - 22:00 (A la carte)
Food Burger Truck
A firm favorite amongst guests, our Burger Truck serves up mouthwatering burgers with homemade fries. Come nightfall, it turns into a Rum Truck where you can experience the true flavour of the Sugar Island.
Opening Hours: Lunch 12:00 - 15:00
''Scoop" Ice Cream Parlour
A beach holiday wouldn’t be complete without a daily trip to the Ice Cream Parlour. All homemade on-site, go for your favorite classic flavor or choose from our ever-changing lineup of exciting new sorbets and gelato. Kids young and old won’t be able to resist an extra scoop or three.
Opening Hours: 12:00 - 15:00
B Bar is the beating heart of our resort, and that’s just the way we like it. All our drinks are served with the invitation to linger longer with new friends or share with someone special. Open from 9 am till late, join us throughout the day for original recipes packed with flavor. After dark, we turn our attention to hosting a night to remember, with live entertainment every night of the week.
Opening Hours: 09:00 - 00:00
Jalsa Night Club
Tamassa means ‘party’ in Creole, and we live up to our name at our resort nightclub – the very first to open in the south of the island. For those eager to continue the party into the early hours, Jalsa is the perfect spot for socializing, enjoying a drink with friends, or dancing the night away.
Opening Hours: 23:00 - 02:00 (Opened Wednesday & Saturday) - Jalsa Night Club is not operational until further notice
Experience the true flavour of the Sugar Island and join our resident specialist for an evening at the Rum Truck. Sample the raw product and learn about ageing and blending. Of course, no tasting would be complete without a few shots of the good stuff, preparing you for an evening on the dancefloor ahead.
Opening Hours: 19:00 - 23:00 (Opened Monday, Wednesday & Saturday)
Kids Club & Teens Club
TamTam Club, for kids aged 3 to 11 years
Operating Hours: 09:00 - 22:00
A circular building houses the Kids Club, which is next to the tennis court. It has a large amphitheatre shape, dining-room on the terrace, sand pit and a nap room. The kids are looked after by qualified team members who organize activities each day from 9:00 to 22:00. A baby-sitting service is available on request with a supplement.
Activities: indoor games, pool games, Creole lessons, pillow fighting, face painting, crab hunting, fun on the beach, treasure hunt, glass bottom boat trip.
Studio 17 Club, for teens aged 12 to 17 years
Operating Hours: 08:00 - 23:00
Activities: pool table, baby foot, bocci balls, tennis courts, footing on the beach, fitness, table tennis, waterpolo, beach games.
Entertainement: Free Entertainment program on weekends: Sunday Apero, Fun party times, Beach Party, Zumba session, Trivial game & more
Water Activities: Glass-bottom boat trips, snorkeling (must bring own snorkeling equipment), kayaks, pedal boat, as per weather and tide conditions.
Land Activities: Unlimited access to our gym center, floodlit tennis courts (rackets provided), tennis balls can be purchased at reception, table tennis, bocce balls, beach volley, bicycle excursion (non-guided tours only).
Fitness Centre (06:00 - 20:00): High quality modern equipment, body building, stretching, progressive and adapted exercises
- Note: Land & water activities at the hotel are not included in the day & evening packages
Santosha Mindful Wellness
At the heart of landscape gardens, wrapped in soft hues of greens, Santosha Mindful Wellness blends into the surroundings.
Opening Hours: From 09:00 to 20:00
Access to Sauna & Hammam (steam room) is restricted & not operational until further notice