Day Use | Pereybere Hotel & Spa (Adults Only)
What you get:
- Duration: 7 Hours
- Day-Use Room Only (lunch & drinks not included)
- Access to the swimming pool
- Unlimited access to hammam, sauna, jacuzzi & gym
- Check-in: 10:00
- Check-out: 17:00
- All guests should be fully vaccinated, at least with 2 doses to gain access to hotel premises
- Booster dose will not be considered as compulsory
- Vaccination & ID card are compulsory, & must be presented at reception counter upon arrival
- This is an Adults-Only offer (as from 18 years old)
Day Package Conditions:
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Only food and drinks purchased in property can be consumed
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged upon departure
- Special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- Booking confirmation must be shown by all customers on arrival (Download App)
- Food allergens & dietary restrictions must be communicated to property, prior to arrival
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Age requirement: If customer fails to declare a child or book wrong age group, additional charges may be required on arrival
- No cancellation policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no refunds or cancellations
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- Mauritian ID card or resident permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival, failure to do so will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
- All prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
- Lockdown protocol: If a booking falls within a Lockdown period/Government restriction, it will automatically be cancelled & refunded as a store credit in your MariDeal account only
- Cyclone protocol: If a booking falls within Cyclone Class 3 or above, the reservation will automatically be cancelled & will be refunded in the form of store credit to your MariDeal account
- Customer responsibility: It is the customers full responsibility to ensure they know the latest vaccination protocols for Mauritius and service provider
- Fully-vaccinated guests: 2 doses of Covid-19 vacccine, recognized by Mauritian Authorities plus 1 booster dose administered within the prescribed delay
- In case of J&J or Sputnik light: 1 dose plus 1 booster dose
- Non-fully-vaccinated guests: a Negative PCR test must be presented on arrival (PCR test must be completed 72 hours prior to arrival)
- Non-vaccinated guests: a Negative PCR test must be presented on arrival (PCR test must be completed 72 hours prior to arrival)
- Vaccination & ID cards or passports are compulsory & must be presented at the reception counter upon arrival
About Pereybere Hotel & Spa
Nestled in the heart of Pereybere, this brand-new redesigned Boutique hotel since May 2017 is a pioneer in the Mauritius hotel/tourism industry. The hotel offers everything holiday-makers could want: Beautifully appointed luxurious hotel rooms with fully furnished self-catering Suites. Pereybere Hotel & Spa has everything to help you relax after a long day in the sun whilst on holiday in Mauritius!
This charming Mauritian hotel is ideally situated along the coastal road in the heart of the fishing village of Pereybere, Grand Baie facing the most beautiful beach of the island of Mauritius. Pereybere beach has the best stretch of coral sands and the clearest waters that Mauritius can offer. Once you are here, you will discover the white sandy beach of Pereybere.
Cote D’Azur Restaurant
Located opposite the public beach of Pereybere, Cote D’Azur Restaurant offers the perfect blend of light meals with a touch of exoticism in a relaxed atmosphere. This very popular restaurant serves both Mauritian and International flavours as well as Mediterranean cuisine in a pleasant space that combines style with informality. It operates A La Carte, for breakfast, lunch and dinner with daily chef’s special menus in the evening.
Fresh lobster is the pick of the menu, while other delicious mains include a whole crab cooked in white wine and lobster ravioli with fresh mushroom and cucumber quenelle. The secrets to our success are our commitment to providing fresh, great tasting dishes, unsurpassed hospitality and impeccable customer service.
We welcome you to the Cote D’Azur Restaurant and promise you will enjoy your dining experience.
Opening Hours: Breakfast 07:30 - 10:00 | Lunch 12:00 - 15:00 | Dinner 18:00 - 22:00 | Bar as from 10:30 to 17:00