Day Pass | Maritim Crystals Beach Hotel
All-Inclusive: Lunch Buffet + Unlimited Drinks + Access to 3 Swimming Pools + Afternoon Coffee Break + Access to Aqualand & Activities
What you get:
- Duration: 8 Hours
- All-Inclusive Day Pass (Agenda detailed below): Lunch, Unlimited Drinks & Coffee Break (breakfast & room not included)
- Lunch Buffet
- Unlimited Drinks: locally bottled spirits, wine, beers, soft drinks & selected cocktails (10:00 -17:00)
- Unlimited Soft Drinks at Aqualand Bar (10:00 - 17:00): Water, soft drinks, flavored milkshakes, ice-cream & selected non-alcoholic cocktails (alcoholic drinks are strictly forbidden at Aqualand)
- Afternoon coffee break & Local delights (16:00 - 17:00)
- Free access to Aqualand & Slides (10:00 - 17:00) - closed during rainy conditions
- Free access to 3 bars, 2 swimming pools (1 heated pool), 1 swimming pool in Aqualand & activities
- Free Activities:
- Water: Kayak & Pedalo
- Land: As per the daily program
- Spa Discount: 30% off on Spa massages & facial treatments (prior reservation required)
- Check-in: 10:00
- Check-out: 18:00
Maritim Crystals Beach Hotel Conditions:
- Guests with at least 1 dose of vaccine are also welcomed with a Negative PCR test report not less than 7 days prior to check-in
- The resort will be authorised to welcome non-vaccinated guests (citizen or resident of Mauritius) with a Negative PCR test report not less than 7 days prior to check-in
- ID card or passport is compulsory and must be presented at reception counter upon arrival
- A medical certificate duly certified by a panel of 2 Government medical officers that, by reason of medical conditions, guests cannot be vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine, bearing their National IDs or Passport Numbers
- Johnson & Johnson (1 dose): If vaccinated by J&J, the vaccine must be completed 28 days prior to the arrival date.
- Aqualand Rules & Regulations MUST be followed
- Reservation: Required 72 Hours in advance by phone & is subject to availability
- Day-use room is not included
- Alcoholic drinks are strictly forbidden at Aqualand
- Minors should be accompanied by a paying Adult
- Beach Towels are provided upon deposit of Rs.500 per towel - money will be refunded when towels are brought back
- Complaints: If customer is to file a complaint, it is valid if filed with the service provider prior to check-out
- Specific dietaries:
- No Pork is served in our restaurants
- Vegetarian options are available in restaurants
- Specific vegetarian food like Jain food or allergist should request or enquire 48 hours prior to the hotel
- Both water & land activities shall be reserved upon arrival and the activities can be canceled due to bad weather conditions
- Covid-19 protocols applicable for Mauritian Citizens or Holder of local Residents' Permit (subject to change as per the Tourism Authority):
- Vaccination card and ID card are compulsory, and must be presented at reception counter upon arrival
- Children under 18 years old are currently exempted from vaccination at this time. They will be allowed to stay in the same hotel if accompanied by their parents or a relative (adult) who is fully vaccinated
- ALL locals should be fully vaccinated at least 30 days prior the event - with 2 doses of a Covid-19 vaccine recognised by the Mauritian authorities
- Johnson & Johnson: If vaccinated by J&J, the vaccine must be completed 28 days prior to the arrival date
- Other vaccines which require 2 doses: 2nd injection to be completed 15 days prior to the arrival date
- The validated vaccines are: AstraZeneca Covishield, AstraZeneca Vaxzeria, Covaxin, Johnson&Johnson (1 dose), Moderna, Pfizer, Sinopharm, Sinovac-CoronaVac, Sputnik V
- If guests do not have the 2 doses or if the PCR test done is positive, the concerned authority will not take overall current bookings
- All Customers having any food allergens & dietary restrictions should communicate to the hotel 48hrs prior to arrival
- Only food and drinks purchased in the restaurant can be consumed. No food or drinks from outside are permitted inside the restaurant without the approval of the management
- Age Requirement: Note that upon reservation, if customers fail to declare their child or book for the wrong age group, a supplement will be required on arrival
- Covid-19 Lockdown Protocol: If a booking falls within a Lockdown period/Government restriction, it will automatically be cancelled & refunded as a store credit in your MariDeal account only
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged upon departure
- Special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- Booking Confirmation must be shown by all customers on arrival
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- No Cancellation Policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no cancellations
- Postponement Policy: Any postponement request is not guaranteed and should be communicated at least 48-hour prior to the arrival date
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival, failure to do so will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
- All Prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
- Welcome cocktail
- Access to 3 Bars
- 10:00 - 17:00 | Unlimited Drinks at Icery & Belle Vue Bars: locally bottled spirits, wine, beers, soft drinks & selected cocktails
- 10:00 - 17:00 | Unlimited Soft Drinks at Aqualand Bar: Water, soft drinks, flavoured Milkshakes & selected non-alcoholic cocktails
- 10:00 - 17:00 | Unlimited Milkshakes & Ice Cream at Aqualand & Belle Vue Bars
- 12:30 - 14:30 | Lunch Buffet at Belle Vue Restaurant
- 16:00 - 17:00 | Afternoon coffee break & Local delights
- 17:00 | End of Beverage Package
- 18:00 | End of Day Package
About Maritim Crystals Beach Hotel
The contemporary 4-star Maritim Crystals Beach Hotel is idyllically situated in Belle Mare on the authentic east coast of Mauritius.
Surrounded by a superb landscape, it lies directly to one of the most beautiful beaches on the island – on the famous long, white, sandy beach of Palmar/Belle Mare which is about one kilometer long. This international beach hotel with a relaxed, casual atmosphere, is exceptionally well-suited for beach vacationers, watersports fans, and also especially for a vacation together with the whole family.
Le Ferney Restaurant 1650
Enjoy the varied sumptuous buffets for breakfast, lunch, and dinner from our richly varied buffets with fresh fruit, homemade bread, pastry specialties, and many other delicacies. There are also live cooking stations for individual preparations. There are different and yet typical European, Creole, Asian, and Indian cuisine that are available.
Opening Hours: Breakfast 07:00 - 10:00 (Buffet) | Lunch 12:30 - 14:30 (Buffet) | Dinner 18:30 - 21:30 (Buffet)
Restaurant Les Quatre Cocos 1822 (closed until further notice)
This A-la-Carte restaurant surrounded by water offers an intimate atmosphere and the favorites of various Asian countries.
Opening Hours: Dinner 19:00 - 22:00 (A-la-Carte) - Closed on Sunday
Restaurant Villebague 1740 (closed until further notice)
This air-conditioned à-la-carte indoor restaurant offers refined French cuisine in an elegant atmosphere.
Opening Hours: Dinner 19:00 - 22:00 (A-la-Carte) - Closed on Sunday
Bellevue 1838 Beach & Grill Restaurant (closed until further notice)
Found directly by the spacious pool area with a picturesque view of the tropical garden and across the beach and the ocean.
Spoil yourself at lunchtime with a culinary experience in our restaurant serving light cuisine with a variety of salads, the catch of the day, grill specialties as well as a selection of small meals and snacks that invite you to lunch.
In the evening, enjoy a relaxed dining atmosphere with a selection of seafood and grill specialties.
Opening Hours: Lunch 12:30 - 14:30 (A-la-Carte) | Dinner 19:00 - 22:00 (A-la-Carte)
Icery 1869 Bar
Located at the very heart of the hotel, the bar offers tropical cocktails and refreshments in a friendly atmosphere.
Opening Hours: 10:00 - 23:30
Bellevue 1838 Beach Bar
Located directly by the ocean with a view of the sandy beach – pure pleasure with cool drinks and exotic cocktails providing a true beach feeling.
Opening Hours: 10:00 - 23:30
The entertainment at the Maritim Crystals Beach Hotel Mauritius is managed by a team of professionals. An original and varied program of activities such as local cooking lessons, cultural, sporting, or recreational activities, and much more; everything for the pleasure of the family!
21:00 - Daily evening Hotel entertainment or shows on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. Life Band on Saturdays
22:00 - Dance with the DJ at JAVA Dance floor on Fridays, White night & DJ on the beach (weather permitting)
Ti Dodo Children's Club
The Ti Dodo children's club and its qualified hostesses welcome your children from 3 to 12 years old. Your children will enjoy a wide range of outdoor or indoor activities.
The children's club also offers a playground in a furnished garden with its swimming pool as well as multiple games and equipment.
Operating Hours: Open daily from 09:00 to 19:00
The Cube Teens' Club
The teen club has many amenities such as Wii games, darts, table football, table tennis, and an Indian pool table. A program has also been created especially for them, supervised by professional monitors.
Operating Hours: Open daily from 09:00 to 22:00
Tropical garden area with 2 heated swimming pools including a whirlpool and children's pool
Water: Kayak and Pedalo
Land: As per the daily program
Enjoy professional massages and beauty treatments in the Crystals Wellness & Beauty Care. All oils, creams, and masks are individually created for you from regional tropical flowers, plants, and natural oils to suit your skin type. There are two treatment rooms for soothing applications that are either for individuals or couples, an exclusive nail studio for manicures and pedicures. There is also the possibility of a massage on the beach and a spacious outdoor area to relax after the treatments leave you fully satisfied.
When may we welcome you to paradise?
Opening Hours: Friday - Sunday from 09:00 to 16:00