Day Use | Le Palm Tree Garden Hotel (Adults Only)
Room + Optional 3-Course Lunch + Access to Swimming Pool
What you get - Choose 1 Option:
- Duration: 6 Hours
- N°1: Day-Use Room Only (lunch & drinks not included)
- N°2: Day-Use Room + Lunch
- Lunch: 3-Course meal
- Drinks: 1 jug of water & 1 soft drink per person during lunch
- Day-use room is included: Deluxe room (Adults only - 18 years onwards)
- Access to the swimming pool (2 towels provided)
- Check-in: 09:30
- Check-out: 15:30
- This is an Adults-Only offer (as from 18 years old)
- Covid-19 protocols applicable for Mauritian Citizens or Holder of local Residents' Permit (subject to change as per the Tourism Authority):
- Vaccination card and ID card are compulsory, and must be presented at reception counter upon arrival
- Children under 18 years old are currently exempted from vaccination at this time. They will be allowed to stay in the same hotel if accompanied by their parents or a relative (adult) who is fully vaccinated
- ALL locals should be fully vaccinated at least 30 days prior the event - with 2 doses of a Covid-19 vaccine recognised by the Mauritian authorities
- Johnson & Johnson: If vaccinated by J&J, the vaccine must be completed 28 days prior to the arrival date
- Other vaccines which require 2 doses: 2nd injection to be completed 15 days prior to the arrival date
- The validated vaccines are: AstraZeneca Covishield, AstraZeneca Vaxzeria, Covaxin, Johnson&Johnson (1 dose), Moderna, Pfizer, Sinopharm, Sinovac-CoronaVac, Sputnik V
- If guests do not have the 2 doses or if the PCR test done is positive, the concerned authority will not take overall current bookings
- All Customers having any food allergens & dietary restrictions should communicate to the hotel 48hrs prior to arrival
- Only food and drinks purchased in the restaurant can be consumed. No food or drinks from outside are permitted inside the restaurant without the approval of the management
- Age Requirement: Note that upon reservation, if customers fail to declare their child or book for the wrong age group, a supplement will be required on arrival
- Covid-19 Lockdown Protocol: If a booking falls within a Lockdown period/Government restriction, it will automatically be cancelled & refunded as a store credit in your MariDeal account only
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged upon departure
- Special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- Booking Confirmation must be shown by all customers on arrival
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- No Cancellation Policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no cancellations
- Postponement Policy: Any postponement request is not guaranteed and should be communicated at least 48-hour prior to the arrival date
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival, failure to do so will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
- All Prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
About Le Palm Tree Garden Hotel
Le Palm Tree Garden Hotel sits in a region of Mauritius blessed with superb climatic conditions. Set along the West Coast, the hotel offers a harmonious combination of a tropical environment, delicious cuisine, and personalized services. The lavishly furnished space and design of the hotel make it the ideal place for fun-loving travelers and guests who are looking at the perfect spot to enjoy a fun stay. Surrounded by swaying palms and sugar cane, set among tropical gardens, the resort location captures breathtaking views over the Indian Ocean, which is equally within walking distance. Le Palm Tree Garden Hotel offers a superb range of leisure facilities with a swimming pool situated directly in the center of the tropical gardens and all excursions are privately booked from the hotel.
The spacious guest rooms feature natural materials, stylish interior decor and boast a terrace or balcony that overlooks the Indian Ocean. Each bedroom has its characteristics borrowed from our British and Mauritian heritage, which offers a true refuge to relax or escape.
Whether you are seeking a tranquil honeymoon escape, romantic couples retreat or a relaxing family holiday, Le Palm Tree Garden invites guests to enjoy an unforgettable holiday in Mauritius.
Le Palm Restaurant
The restaurant and range of inside and outside bars offer high-quality international dining to satisfy and reflect the gourmets. Le Palm Restaurant at Le Palm Tree Garden Hotel overlooks the south-facing terrace and gardens. The atmosphere is light and airy, with the terrace providing the perfect spot for a pre-dinner drink or al fresco dining.
Modern Mauritian cooking with an international twist on alternating days attracts non-residents as well as residents making reservations advisable.
The Palm Tree Garden Hotel has three bars: the Lounge Bar where you can chill and enjoy your welcoming cocktails and overlook the peaceful courtyard, the Sunset Bar and Terrace: where you can enjoy your drinks with nice music, and the main bar which is located in the restaurant, where you can enjoy a wide choice of drinks, especially our famous lemongrass ice tea around the pool.
Opening Hours: Breakfast 07:30 - 09:30 | Lunch 11:30 - 13:30 | Dinner 19:00 - 22:00