Day Pass | Jalsa Beach Hotel & Spa
What you get:
- Day Pass & Lunch with Unlimited Drinks
- Check-in: 10:00
- Check-out: 16:30
- Day-use room is not included
- Beverage consumption is not transferable & all consumption before 11:00 & after 16:30 will be charged at the normal beverage rates
- For pool use - swimming suit is compulsory & sanitary protocols must be respected
Day Package Conditions:
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Only food and drinks purchased in property can be consumed
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged upon departure
- Special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- Booking confirmation must be shown by all customers on arrival (Download App)
- Food allergens & dietary restrictions must be communicated to property, prior to arrival
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Age requirement: If customer fails to declare a child or book wrong age group, additional charges may be required on arrival
- No cancellation policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no refunds or cancellations
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- Mauritian ID card or resident permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival, failure to do so will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
- All prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
- Lockdown protocol: If a booking falls within a Lockdown period/Government restriction, it will automatically be cancelled & refunded as a store credit in your MariDeal account only
- Cyclone protocol: If a booking falls within Cyclone Class 3 or above, the reservation will automatically be cancelled & will be refunded in the form of store credit to your MariDeal account
- Customer responsibility: It is the customers full responsibility to ensure they know the latest vaccination protocols for Mauritius and service provider
- Fully-vaccinated guests: 2 doses of Covid-19 vacccine, recognized by Mauritian Authorities plus 1 booster dose administered within the prescribed delay
- In case of J&J or Sputnik light: 1 dose plus 1 booster dose
- Non-fully-vaccinated guests: a Negative PCR test must be presented on arrival (PCR test must be completed 72 hours prior to arrival)
- Non-vaccinated guests: a Negative PCR test must be presented on arrival (PCR test must be completed 72 hours prior to arrival)
- Vaccination & ID cards or passports are compulsory & must be presented at the reception counter upon arrival
All-Inclusive Day Pass:
- Duration: 6.5 Hours
- Lunch - Depending on sanitary protocol (12:30 - 14:30)
- Unlimited Drinks: Soft Drinks, packed Fruit Juice, Still/Sparkling Water, Tea, Coffee, selected Cocktails, Locally Bottled Wine/ Beer/ Spirits (Rum Point Bar from 11:00 - 16:30)
- Afternoon Tea Time: Tea, coffee, Local Salty & Sweets Snacks served near pool bar (15:30 - 16:30)
- Free non-motorized activities: Pedal boat, kayak & equipment for snorkelling (depending on tides and weather)
- Changing room facilities
- Access to the swimming pool (swimming suit is compulsory)
About Jalsa Beach Hotel & Spa
Located along the North East coast of the tropical island of Mauritius, at Poste Lafayette, Jalsa Beach Hotel & Spa is a resort overlooking a turquoise lagoon with stunning mountain scenery...
Hartopp Restaurant & Dodo Bar
The Restaurant can comfortably seat up to 200 guests and caters to all discerning tastes and palates. Our chefs have mastered specialties from across the world and they will surely tempt you with their European, Indian, Chinese, and local cuisine.
Opening Hours: Breakfast 07:30 - 10:00 | Lunch 12:30 - 14:30 | Dinner 19:00 - 22:00
Rum Point Bar
Our pool-side bar ‘Rum Point’ is a romantic area to enjoy an evening drink whilst admiring the breathtaking sunset or to simply enjoy our varied entertainment, including local musicians and dancers from the island of Mauritius.
For those who want to indulge in a more relaxed atmosphere, our Spa offers a comprehensive range of treatments in a tranquil environment.
- 1 Single massage room
- 1 Double massage room with Jacuzzi
- 1 Beauty Treatment room
- Sauna Hammam
- Small fitness center
Health & Fitness Centre
Guests who prefer a more vigorous workout may avail of our fully equipped health & fitness center to help get their endorphins pumping!
'Myami' Kids Corner
Dedicated & safe area for kids.
The boathouse can arrange for the use of free pedalos, kayaks, and snorkeling gears with which to explore the stunning tropical fish found in the warm azure waters for which Mauritius is world-renowned.
With an additional fee, the hotel can also make arrangements for kite surfing, scuba diving, deep-sea fishing, and other sea activities.
Trinity Suite Conference Centre
Grand in size with its’ wonderful featured ceiling of natural wood, the ‘Trinity Suite’ is a fully equipped and state-of-the-art multi-purpose conference centre with a seating capacity of 125 people that can serve various activities including seminars, meetings, or wedding receptions.