Day Use | Hibiscus Boutique Hotel (Adults Only)
Room + 3-Course Lunch & Cocktail per person + Free Access to Swimming Pool
What you get:
- Duration: 7 Hours
- Day-Use Room + Lunch
- 3-Course Lunch at the main restaurant
- Free: 2 Cocktails to be served during lunch only
- Tea & Coffee available in-room
- Free access to the swimming pool (bring your own towel)
- Check-in: 10:00
- Check-out: 17:00
- This is an Adults-Only offer (as from 18 years old)
- Porter service not available
- Spa, gym & diving club are not operational until further notice
- Bring your own beach towel (if not, a supplement will be payable)
- Covid-19 protocols applicable for Mauritian Citizens or Holder of local Residents' Permit (subject to change as per the Tourism Authority):
- Vaccination card and ID card are compulsory, and must be presented at reception counter upon arrival
- Children under 18 years old are currently exempted from vaccination at this time. They will be allowed to stay in the same hotel if accompanied by their parents or a relative (adult) who is fully vaccinated
- ALL locals should be fully vaccinated at least 30 days prior the event - with 2 doses of a Covid-19 vaccine recognised by the Mauritian authorities
- Johnson & Johnson: If vaccinated by J&J, the vaccine must be completed 28 days prior to the arrival date
- Other vaccines which require 2 doses: 2nd injection to be completed 15 days prior to the arrival date
- The validated vaccines are: AstraZeneca Covishield, AstraZeneca Vaxzeria, Covaxin, Johnson&Johnson (1 dose), Moderna, Pfizer, Sinopharm, Sinovac-CoronaVac, Sputnik V
- If guests do not have the 2 doses or if the PCR test done is positive, the concerned authority will not take overall current bookings
- All Customers having any food allergens & dietary restrictions should communicate to the hotel 48hrs prior to arrival
- Only food and drinks purchased in the restaurant can be consumed. No food or drinks from outside are permitted inside the restaurant without the approval of the management
- Age Requirement: Note that upon reservation, if customers fail to declare their child or book for the wrong age group, a supplement will be required on arrival
- Covid-19 Lockdown Protocol: If a booking falls within a Lockdown period/Government restriction, it will automatically be cancelled & refunded as a store credit in your MariDeal account only
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged upon departure
- Special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- Booking Confirmation must be shown by all customers on arrival
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- No Cancellation Policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no cancellations
- Postponement Policy: Any postponement request is not guaranteed and should be communicated at least 48-hour prior to the arrival date
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival, failure to do so will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
- All Prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
About Hibiscus Boutique Hotel
In the north of Mauritius, cozily nestled in the small village of Pereybere and the heart of the choicest regions of the island, Hibiscus Boutique Hotel offers to our clients a haven of tranquillity and serenity in an ambiance of warmth and intimacy.
The doors of our welcoming reception do not slam on your back but open in front of you a surprising site of natural splendor: a magnificent tropical garden run across by a charming stone footpath that leads to a spectacular view of the lagoon and the Indian Ocean.
Restaurant & Bar
Our open restaurant overlooking the beach and the swimming pool is a privileged space where you can meet in couple, family, or with friends for unforgettable moments of exquisite relaxation.
The main bar at the entrance of the restaurant is opened until midnight and offers a variety of exotic cocktails and freshly pressed fruit juices. Light drinks are available also between 12:00 and 15:00.
From the snack bar between 16:00 and 19h:00, you can enjoy a cup of tea or coffee, pastries, pancakes, ice cream, snacks, and other delicacies of the different cultures of the island.
Opening Hours: Breakfast 7.00 - 10.00 | Lunch 12:00 - 15:00 | Dinner 19.30 - 22.30
Enjoy the benefits of our hammam, sauna, relaxing massages, facials, and body treatments in our beauty and health salon.
Opening Hours: 10:00 - 19:00
Ajay, an instructor with 20 years of good experience and his charming group of four divers welcomes you with a free initiation in the swimming pool of Hibiscus Beach Resort, Spa, and Dive Club.
The center is equipped with Scuba pro material and proposes underwater excursions in the North of Mauritius from Trou-aux- Biches to Coin de Mire
- Discovery of shipwrecks
- Drifting Dive
- Night Dive
- Coral Reef
- Swimming with sharks (only from October to March and strictly on reservation)
- Safari in the regions of Mauritius
Land - Free of charge (residents only): volleyball, french bowling, gymnasium, fitness center, table tennis, and aqua gym. For a nominal fee: mountain bike, pool, scooters, golf, and horse riding (6kms from the hotel). SPA, Sumptuous, luxurious, and revitalizing, open every day from 10:00 to 12:00.
Water - We offer a wide range of water sports and activities to suit your taste. Free of charge (residents only): pedalo and kayak. For a nominal fee: diving, deep-sea fishing, catamaran cruises, parasailing, undersea walk, and submarine safari, water ski