Azur Paradise (Adults Only)
Day Use Room only or Day Use Room + Lunch + Free Access to Swimming Pool
What you get:
- Duration: 7 Hours
- Nº1: Day Use Room only (lunch is not included)
- Nº2: Day-use room + Lunch is included (maximum 2 adults per room)
- Free Access to access to Swimming pool
- Check-in: 10:00
- Check-out: 17:00
- Maximum 2 Day use rooms can be purchased per customer
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Drinks & all extras, not included in the offer, are payable on departure
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all guests upon check-in at the hotel
- Failure to show Mauritian ID will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
- VAT: All Prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
Restaurant - Lunch Menu (Noº2 only):
Main course (choose 1):
- Grilled Chicken with creole sauce
- Grilled Fish with sauce
- Vegetarian dish of the day
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Azur paradise is in the centre of Grand Bay which is referred as the top holiday destination in Mauritius with various amenities such as seaside, shopping, food, nightlife, supermarket in short almost everything that makes a holiday perfect.
Our restaurant serves local specialties for breakfast and dinner. The Azur bar serves a selection of international and regional drinks.
With its 12 deluxe rooms, Azur Paradise is decorated in modern finishes and neutral tones. It comes equipped with a satellite TV, Free Wifi and an electric kettle. The private bathroom includes a shower.
There are a number of facilities available for guests, including free parking and an airport shuttle. Staff can also provide information about car rental and ironing facilities.
The Grand Bay public beach is easily accessible by walk from anywhere in Grand Bay and you enjoy range of facilities offered on and along side the beach such as fresh juice stands, fast food stalls, beach restaurants and many more.