Day Pass | Anelia Resort & Spa
What you get:
- Duration: 7 Hours
- All-Inclusive Day Pass: Lunch & Drinks (room not included)
- Lunch: Buffet or A-la-Carte (depending on Hotel occupancy) at La Toque Blanche Restaurant (12:00 - 14:30)
- Selected drinks: locally bottled spirits, beers, soft drinks & selected cocktails (10:00 -17:00)
- Selection of sweets and salty bites including tea/coffee (16:00 – 17:00)
- Free access to the main swimming pool & activities
- Guests booking for Day Package (without room) are kindly requested to bring their own towels according to sanitary protocols following COVID-19 measures
- Check-in: 10:00
- Check-out: 17:00
- Day-use room is not included
- Kids Club: Not operational until further notice
- SPA services accessible only upon pre-booking
- Wearing of mask in compulsory in all common areas
- Special cases shall be considered whereby any guest cannot be vaccinated. In this case guest will have a produce a negative PCR test result done not more than 72 hours prior to check in date
- Rapid Test Kit (Antigen) shall be available at the hotel at 500rs. Same shall be carried out by the personnel at the hotel
- Covid-19 protocols applicable for Mauritian Citizens or Holder of local Residents' Permit (subject to change as per the Tourism Authority):
- Vaccination card and ID card are compulsory, and must be presented at reception counter upon arrival
- Children under 18 years old are currently exempted from vaccination at this time. They will be allowed to stay in the same hotel if accompanied by their parents or a relative (adult) who is fully vaccinated
- ALL locals should be fully vaccinated at least 30 days prior the event - with 2 doses of a Covid-19 vaccine recognised by the Mauritian authorities
- Johnson & Johnson: If vaccinated by J&J, the vaccine must be completed 28 days prior to the arrival date
- Other vaccines which require 2 doses: 2nd injection to be completed 15 days prior to the arrival date
- The validated vaccines are: AstraZeneca Covishield, AstraZeneca Vaxzeria, Covaxin, Johnson&Johnson (1 dose), Moderna, Pfizer, Sinopharm, Sinovac-CoronaVac, Sputnik V
- If guests do not have the 2 doses or if the PCR test done is positive, the concerned authority will not take overall current bookings
- All Customers having any food allergens & dietary restrictions should communicate to the hotel 48hrs prior to arrival
- Only food and drinks purchased in the restaurant can be consumed. No food or drinks from outside are permitted inside the restaurant without the approval of the management
- Age Requirement: Note that upon reservation, if customers fail to declare their child or book for the wrong age group, a supplement will be required on arrival
- Covid-19 Lockdown Protocol: If a booking falls within a Lockdown period/Government restriction, it will automatically be cancelled & refunded as a store credit in your MariDeal account only
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged upon departure
- Special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- Booking Confirmation must be shown by all customers on arrival
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- No Cancellation Policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no cancellations
- Postponement Policy: Any postponement request is not guaranteed and should be communicated at least 48-hour prior to the arrival date
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival, failure to do so will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
- All Prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
- Arrival / Check in
- Temperature check upon arrival at Lobby’s Entrance.
- In case a copy of id was not provided prior to arrival, guest id will be collected, sanitized, and
- Guests shall complete all formalities in respect of social distancing rules
- Sanitized room key shall be handed over to the Guests.
- Guests shall be escorted to their rooms once check in procedures is completed.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are available on all tables of the Lobby for Guests usage
- During Your stay
- Rooms are sanitized prior to guest arrival.
- Your room is sanitized with chemicals recommended by the authorities on daily basis.
- Turn down service (when applicable) upon request to minimize guest room access
- Room service shall be upon request
- Tables have been reduced to maintain Social Distancing norms as per the authority.
- All tables are sanitized before / after each usage.
- Food shall be served by the hotels’ cooks.
- Hand sanitizers are available in all the restaurants and rest rooms
- Activities (Onsite)
- In house Activities – number will be limited and upon pre booking only
- Fitness Center
- Access to the Fitness center is upon reservation at the reception.
- For hygiene and safety purposes, guests are invited to wipe and sanitized their sport equipment before and after usage
About Anelia Resort & Spa
Located on the west coast of the Island, Anelia Resort & Spa invites you to experience the best of the region, where nature's unparalleled beauty creates a mesmerizing backdrop for your sublime relaxation. The resort offers a unique slice of modern minimalism with an emphasis on elegant simplicity, tranquil pools, exquisite dining and high-end accommodation between Garden and Ocean sceneries that channels the region's spirit. Whichever you pick, you will enjoy high-end amenities, thoughtful service and one of the most beautiful settings imaginable. With 141 rooms and bungalows, Anelia Resort & Spa is the place where guests can rediscover the forgotten rhythms of long, drawn-out days and easy, lingering evenings.
With a new design and layout, our Superior Rooms offer the ultimate comfort and unique views of the Garden, or partial views on the sea or the main pool. These 30 m2 rooms are furnished with King or Twin-sized beds and feature a balcony.
Located on the ground floor, our Deluxe Rooms offer the ultimate comfort and unique views of the Garden or partial views on the sea or the main pool. These 40 m2 rooms are furnished with King or Twin-sized beds and a sofa bed, featuring a balcony.
La Toque Blanche
Overlooking the infinity pool and the beach esplanade, our main restaurant offers a serene and spacious dining atmosphere to our clients. It caters to every palate with its daily themed buffet dinners and à la carte lunch menus. Daily entertainment is provided as well as weekly Sega and cultural shows to entice our guests into the local ambiance. The restaurant seats 250 guests.
Opening Hours: Breakfast (american) 07:30 – 10:00 | Lunch 12:00 – 15:00 | Dinner (buffet) 19:00 – 22:00
Esplanade Beach Grill
Let your feet feel the sun-warmed sand while you enjoy the catch of the day and relish a variety of succulent seafood on offer at the Esplanade Beach Grill. Under a thatched roof, the open beach restaurant seats 80 guests and is open every day for lunch.
Opening Hours: Lunch (buffet/a la carte) 12:00 – 15:00 | Special Anelia's Nights 19:00 – 22:00 (twice a week)
You have the choice of opting for a quick bite at the Burger Bar. Try our special homemade burgers in casual or beachwear while enjoying the breathtaking view of our main cascading pool with the ocean in the backdrop. The Burger Bar also provides local beer for beer lovers and ensures a drink service by the pool all day long, including refreshing cocktails and mocktails to tickle your taste buds.
A la carte lunch is served from 12:00 till 15:00 at Burger Bar Restaurant as a supplement and is not included in the All-inclusive package.
Opening Hours: Lunch 12:00 – 15:00
Watch out for the dolphins from the Dolphin Bar and experience a spell-binding and exceptional moment of this sighting. Located by the infinity pool, the Dolphin Bar is open till midnight every day and serves an extensive menu of snacks and exotic cocktails.
Opening Hours: From 10:30 to 00:00
Sip a Mauritian rum-based cocktail on the beach and experience the spectacular Mauritian sunset from the Sunset Bar. Or enjoy a sun tanning moment on a sun lounger and let yourself be pampered by our beach drink service, available all day long daily.
Opening Hours: From 10:30 to 00:00
For children aged between 3 to 11 years old.
A babysitting service is available on request with a supplement.
Games room for teens from 12 to 17 years are open daily from 08:00. Activities include a pool table, baby-foot, table tennis, indoor games, board games, etc.
Operating Hours: From 09:00 to 18:00
A wide range of water and land activities awaits you at Anelia Resort & Spa. Guests will be pampered for physical activity choices. The fully air-conditioned fitness centre is equipped with a comprehensive range of Cardio multimedia equipment, body-building machines as well as an extensive range of weights. Personal trainer service is also available at a fee. Watch out for our weekly land and water sports competitions and win fun prizes, organized by our entertainment team – where guests of all ages can participate.
Land Activities: 2 infinity swimming pools with breathtaking views onto the ocean, 2 kids pools, fitness centre, games room, tennis court, aqua-gym, beach volley, bocce balls and yoga classes.
Water Activities: Surrounded by water, it is impossible not to think of water sports as part of the must-do things while you are in Mauritius. The boathouse will assist you with all your bookings and services regarding both motorized or non-motorized water sports activities readily available at the hotel; Glass bottom boats, kayaks, pedal boats, boat outings, traditional fishing, snorkelling, scuba diving (PADI diving certification) to name a few. Some activities, such as scuba-diving require advanced bookings and a supplement charge.
Unwind and soothe your cares away with our Garden Spa & Wellness Centre promises you a delightful and appreciating plate of spa treatments and relaxation massages. Our Garden Spa has 6 designed and themed treatment rooms structurally designed in individual timber roof pavilions for guest comfort, relaxation, and privacy in mind. Be nurtured by our highly trained therapists who will take care to listen and tailor treatments suited to your needs. After your spa experience, you are invited to relax at our outdoor Jacuzzi situated amid a beautifully created and well-manicured garden and feel free to avail of our Hamman and Sauna facilities at your ease and convenience.
Opening Hours: From 10:00 to 19:00