Day or Evening Use | Casuarina Resort & Spa (Adults Only)
What you get:
- Duration: 8 Hours
- N°1: Day-Use Room + Lunch
- Lunch: Buffet or A-la-carte at Le Boucanier Restaurant (12:00 - 13:45)
- Unlimited drinks provided during lunch only
- N°2: Evening Use Room + Dinner
- Dinner: Buffet or A-la-carte at Le Boucanier Restaurant (19:00 - 21:30)
- Unlimited drinks provided during dinner only
- Drinks: Unlimited beer, soft drinks, juice, water, tea & coffee
- Tea time with fritters & mini cakes (15:00 - 17:00)
- Access to beach, sunbed & towels
- Free activities: Kayak, pedalo, glass-bottom, snorkeling, water-ski, sailing boat, hobby cat, windsurfing, water polo, aqua gym, tennis court, petanque (Boathouse closes at 16:00)
- Access to Fitness gym
- Spa discount: 30% off on Spa treatments - applicable as from 09:00 to 13:00 (subject to availability)
- Day-Use Room: Check-in: 10:00 | Check-out: 18:00
- Evening Use Room: Check-in: 15:00 |Check-out: 23:00
- This is an Adults-Only offer (as from 18 years old)
- Swimming pool is not available and under renovation until further notice
- For sanitary measures, guests must send a copy of their ID card or other documents if needed for the pre-check-in
- Boathouse closes at 16:00
- Covid-19 protocols applicable for Mauritian Citizens or Holder of local Residents' Permit (subject to change as per the Tourism Authority):
- Vaccination card and ID card are compulsory, and must be presented at reception counter upon arrival
- Children under 18 years old are currently exempted from vaccination at this time. They will be allowed to stay in the same hotel if accompanied by their parents or a relative (adult) who is fully vaccinated
- ALL locals should be fully vaccinated at least 30 days prior the event - with 2 doses of a Covid-19 vaccine recognised by the Mauritian authorities
- Johnson & Johnson: If vaccinated by J&J, the vaccine must be completed 28 days prior to the arrival date
- Other vaccines which require 2 doses: 2nd injection to be completed 15 days prior to the arrival date
- The validated vaccines are: AstraZeneca Covishield, AstraZeneca Vaxzeria, Covaxin, Johnson&Johnson (1 dose), Moderna, Pfizer, Sinopharm, Sinovac-CoronaVac, Sputnik V
- If guests do not have the 2 doses or if the PCR test done is positive, the concerned authority will not take overall current bookings
- All Customers having any food allergens & dietary restrictions should communicate to the hotel 48hrs prior to arrival
- Only food and drinks purchased in the restaurant can be consumed. No food or drinks from outside are permitted inside the restaurant without the approval of the management
- Age Requirement: Note that upon reservation, if customers fail to declare their child or book for the wrong age group, a supplement will be required on arrival
- Covid-19 Lockdown Protocol: If a booking falls within a Lockdown period/Government restriction, it will automatically be cancelled & refunded as a store credit in your MariDeal account only
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged upon departure
- Special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- Booking Confirmation must be shown by all customers on arrival
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- No Cancellation Policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no cancellations
- Postponement Policy: Any postponement request is not guaranteed and should be communicated at least 48-hour prior to the arrival date
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival, failure to do so will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
- All Prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
About Casuarina Resort & Spa
Enjoying an expansive beach along the lively coast, Casuarina Resort & Spa offers a completely different holiday experience. Committed to everyone seeking energy and excitement, we offer endless possibilities to unwind and re-energise. Casuarina Resort & Spa is located at Trou Aux Biches, 10 mins from the lively village of Grand Bay. The unique flavours you will find in our restaurants will bring you one step closer to feeling like a local. You can grab a quick croissant or sit down for an exceptional full course dinner.
Overlooking the bay of Trou Aux Biches, the main restaurant “Le Boucanier” is designed with a traditional thatched roof pavilion and decorated with traditional old wooden furniture. Whether is it for breakfast, lunch or dinner, our Chef and his team offer traditional recipes immersed in local and seasonal ingredients as well as international dishes prepared with a subtle variation in flavours. Le Boucanier is the ideal place to indulge in the local delicacies of the Island and to discover the “Creole Cuisine”. The main highlight of the restaurant is the daily buffet served for breakfast, lunch and dinner and the live stations.
Opening Hours: Breakfast 07:30 - 10:00 | Lunch 12:00 - 14:30 | Dinner 19:30 - 22:00
Tree Top Restaurant
Set against the backdrop of the swimming pool, the Tree Top Restaurant proposes the Chef’s special menu or tailor-made one in a chic and romantic set-up. From succulent seafood platters to spicy Indian dishes, you will discover the finest cuisine with a little extra cost. Whether it is a special occasion like a honeymoon, wedding anniversary, birthday or you just want to treat your loved one, the Tree Top Restaurant is a perfect choice.
Opening Hours: Dinner 19:30 - 22:00 (A-la-carte)
Located near the main bar Oasis and swimming pool, Finger’s restaurant allows you to enjoy delicious light lunch or nibble a quick snack by the pool. Satisfy your cravings with a classic Club Sandwich, shrimp satay, healthy salads, pizza or choose our snacks and light bites from the “A la Carte” menu. Finish the day with a cocktail or your favourite drink at the bar.
Opening Hours: Light Lunch or Snacks 14:00 - 17:00 | Drinks 18:30 - 20:30
Situated between two swimming pools, Oasis Bar is the perfect place to quench your thirst with friends, family or loved ones while admiring the infinity view of the Indian Ocean. The bar serves a selection of drinks like the famous Mauritian “Phoenix” beer, spirits, whiskeys, wines among other alcoholic drinks, freshly pressed juices, mocktails and mouthwatering cocktails. Do not miss trying the signature “Ti Punch” cocktail during your stay. Sunbeds have been provided along the pool area to relax, prepare for the perfect tanning or enjoy the dazzling sunset in the afternoon while sipping your favourite drink. Opened also in the afternoon for a tea break or an evening aperitif, the bar is the perfect Oasis to unwind and connect with other hotel’s guests.
Opening Hours: 09:00 - 23:00
Casuarina Kid's Club
The Casuarina Kid’s Club welcomes children from 3 to 11 years old, free of charge and opened daily from 09:00 to 16:00. The kid’s club is equipped with a small playground and indoor facilities where our little one can have lots of fun. There is a “fun entertainment” program established for the kids like reading books, drawing, colouring, face painting, learning the folk choric dance “Sega” and watching educational programs. Children can also play hide and seek in the garden and swim during the day, under the supervision of friendly and qualified staff. During the day, the children can have lunch at the kid’s club or restaurant thanks to a special menu prepared by the Chef. Babysitting facility is available with supplements for younger children, under 3 years or after 16:00, upon request at a fee.
Operating Hours: 09:00 - 16:00
Make the most of your holidays with the range of complimentary Watersports available at Casuarina Resort & Spa. Free water ski, glass-bottom rides (twice per day, 10:30 and 14:30), snorkelling, kayak, pedalo and hobby cat. A monitor will be pleased to assist you with these activities at the beach. During the day, there is nothing more refreshing than taking a dip in one of the two swimming pools available at the hotel or simply enjoy the Jacuzzi integrated into the pool.
Boathouse Opening Hours: Open every day from 09:00 to 16:30
A small Fitness Centre is available on a complimentary basis for those who wish to keep in shape while still being on holiday. Other fitness activities include aerobics, water polo and aqua bike with a small supplement. Our gym instructor would be pleased to assist you and provide you with a personal training activity. The hotel also has two floodlight Tennis courts with synthetic flooring that will keep tennis players busy during the day or evening. The Tennis court and equipment are free of charge, available at the reception. Other free activities include a game’s room with facilities to play Table Tennis, Bocci Balls and Ping Pong.
Fitness Centre Opening Hours: Open every day from 09:00 to 18:30
Spa, The Wellness Retreat Center
Set in a secluded area of the hotel, Casuarina Resort & Spa is the perfect place to indulge in a session of pampering for your body, mind and spirit. Our Wellness retreat centre is equipped with three singles and one double spa suite. Each spa suite has been designed with volcanic rocks, thatched roofs with an open-air bathroom, adding truly a magical and tranquil feeling for your well-being. Other indulgent facilities include a relaxation pool, lounge to unwind and a spacious steam bath to overpower you and connect with yourself your inner self. The Spa services range from traditional aromatherapy massages to therapeutic body treatments and beauty treatments like facial, manicure, pedicure, threading and waxing.
Opening Hours: Monday - Saturday from 09:30 to 17:00