Chill'Out Offer | Tamassa an All-Inclusive Resort
- Book 3 Nights & Save an extra 5%
- Book 5 Nights & Save an extra 10%
What you get:
- All-Inclusive: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Unlimited Drinks
- All-Inclusive starts at 14:00 the day of arrival and ends at 14:00 the day of departure
- All-Inclusive is applicable as per restaurants & bars opening hours
- Lunch can be taken on arrival or departure date
- Unlimited drinks: Locally bottled spirits, beers, soft drinks, juices
- Free: 1 kid up to 11 years stays, plays & eats, sharing parents' room
- Free Entertainment program on weekends: Sunday Apero, Fun party times, Beach Party, Zumba session, Trivial game & more
- Minimum 2 Night requirement on all room categories: 31st January & 01st February 2022
- Minimum 2 Night requirement on Standard room: 21st & 22nd January 2022
- Minimum 2 Night requirement on Beach Room: 22nd January 2022
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- The resort will be authorised to welcome non-vaccinated guests (citizen or resident of Mauritius) with a Negative PCR test done within 7 days prior to check-in
- Guests with 1 dose of COVID-19 vaccine, should bring along their COVID vaccination card and a Negative PCR test done within 7 days prior to check-in
- ID card or passport is compulsory and must be presented at reception counter upon arrival
- A medical certificate duly certified by a panel of 2 Government medical officers that, by reason of medical conditions, guests cannot be vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine, bearing their National IDs or Passport Numbers
- For any request for 2 Adults + 2 Children (0-11), kindly contact MariDeal
- 1 Extra Child will have to share the parent's bed
- Access to Sauna & Hammam (steam room) is restricted & not operational until further notice
- Nightclub Jalsa is not operational until further notice
- Covid-19 protocols applicable for Mauritian Citizens or Holder of local Residents' Permit (subject to change as per the Tourism Authority):
- All guests should be fully vaccinated with 2 doses of a Covid-19 vaccine prior to check-in date
- As from 19th February 2022, it is compulsory that guests must have 2 doses & 1 booster dose to gain access in the hotel premises
- Vaccination card & ID card are compulsory, & must be presented at reception counter upon arrival
- Children under 12 years old are currently exempted from vaccination at this time & are allowed to stay in the same resort, being accompanied by their parents or a relative (adult) who is fully vaccinated
- If any guests do not have the 2 doses or if PCR test done is positive, concerned resort will not take the current booking
- All Customers having any food allergens & dietary restrictions should communicate to the hotel 48hrs prior to arrival
- Only food and drinks purchased in the hotel-restaurant can be consumed. No food or drinks from outside are permitted inside the restaurant without the approval of the management
- Age Requirement: Note that upon reservation, if customers fail to declare their child or book for the wrong age group, a supplement will be required on arrival
- Covid-19 Lockdown Protocol: If a booking falls within a Lockdown period/Government restriction, it will automatically be cancelled & refunded as a store credit in your MariDeal account only
- Cyclone Protocol: If a booking falls within Cyclone Class 3, the reservation will automatically be cancelled & will be refunded in the form of store credit to your MariDeal account
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged upon departure
- Special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- Booking Confirmation must be shown by all customers on arrival
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- No Cancellation Policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no cancellations
- Postponement Policy: Any postponement request is not guaranteed and should be communicated at least 48-hour prior to the arrival date
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival, failure to do so will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
- All Prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
- Starts at arrival time at 14:00 on check-in date and ends at departure time at 14:00 on the check-out date
- Daily: All-Inclusive starts with breakfast and ends at midnight
- All-Inclusive is applicable as per restaurants & bars opening hours
- Breakfast at the main restaurant only
- Lunch can be had either at the Burger Truck, Playa Restaurant (a-la-carte) or B-Bar (buffet)
- Dinner can be had either at Playa Restaurant or Show Restaurant
- Unlimited Drinks: Locally bottled spirits, beers, soft drinks, juices
- Mauritian Style Afternoon Tea as from 15:30 to 17:00 (selection of Mauritian Treats): homemade cookies, ‘Tamkatai’, ’Biscuit champagne’, cakes, fresh fruits cut, Mauritian fritters, selection of beverages (tea, coffee, ice tea)
- Playa Restaurant should be booked for dinner at least 1 day prior
- Note: Restaurants' openings are accordingly to the hotel schedule
- Minibar-in-room is included on selected items and replenished once a day
- Foam parties every Saturday at 15:00 & entertainment activities are free of charge & depending on entertainment programs
Now is as good a time as any to plan your next holiday. To make it count you’ll require a party spirit, movie screenings on the beach at dusk, and a hammock. Introducing Tamassa, our vibrant four-star beach hotel in Mauritius, set in tropical gardens on white sandy beaches with rustling coconut trees and a cobalt ocean. Set on a dazzling white beach, Tamassa Bel Ombre is surrounded by dramatic mountains and dense sugarcane fields. Edged by a postcard-perfect turquoise lagoon with the Indian Ocean as our backdrop, we’re blessed with some of the best sunsets on the island.
This all-inclusive hotel in Mauritius, located at Bel Ombre in the south-west of the island, is surrounded by dramatic mountains and dense sugarcane fields. Here an effervescent zest for life combines with contemporary design to bring the young (and young at heart) the perfect spot for fun and relaxation. Fabulous drinking and dining experiences available any time of day, four spectacular swimming pools fringed by swaying palms and lush tropical gardens, a bedazzling lagoon fit for snorkelling and kitesurfing, an upbeat spa and a world of adventure waiting on both land and sea. It feels paradise is calling your name!
Our bars and restaurants are designed to suit every time of the day, taste and mood. Each venue is distinct, but all are designed to tempt you with new tastes and get everyone talking.
Some are interactive, others invite you to sit back and enjoy the service, but all are social hubs for long lazy days, kickstarting your evening or rounding off the night in great company.
Our main restaurant, SHOW, welcomes guests for bountiful buffet breakfasts and fun-filled theatrical dinners. Get up close and personal with our chefs and watch them prepare mouthwatering world cuisine right in front of your eyes.
Opening Hours: Breakfast 07:00 - 10:00 | Dinner 19:00 - 22:00 (Buffet)
Our main restaurant, À la carte dining set to the sound of lapping waves. At our signature restaurant Playa, feel the sand beneath your feet as you navigate our Mediterranean-inspired menu. Choose from our dishes of the day as you dine beneath the stars. Complimented by a list of international wines, local rums, and classic cocktails, you’ll be spoilt for choice
Opening Hours: Lunch 12:00 - 15:00 | Dinner 19:00 - 22:00 (A la carte)
Food Burger Truck
A firm favorite amongst guests, our Burger Truck serves up mouthwatering burgers with homemade fries. Come nightfall, it turns into a Rum Truck where you can experience the true flavour of the Sugar Island.
Opening Hours: Lunch 12:00 - 15:00
''Scoop" Ice Cream Parlour
A beach holiday wouldn’t be complete without a daily trip to the Ice Cream Parlour. All homemade on-site, go for your favorite classic flavor or choose from our ever-changing lineup of exciting new sorbets and gelato. Kids young and old won’t be able to resist an extra scoop or three.
Opening Hours: 12:00 - 15:00
B Bar is the beating heart of our resort, and that’s just the way we like it. All our drinks are served with the invitation to linger longer with new friends or share with someone special. Open from 9 am till late, join us throughout the day for original recipes packed with flavor. After dark, we turn our attention to hosting a night to remember, with live entertainment every night of the week.
Opening Hours: 09:00 - 00:00
Jalsa Night Club
Tamassa means ‘party’ in Creole, and we live up to our name at our resort nightclub – the very first to open in the south of the island. For those eager to continue the party into the early hours, Jalsa is the perfect spot for socializing, enjoying a drink with friends, or dancing the night away.
Opening Hours: 23:00 - 02:00 (Opened Wednesday & Saturday)
Experience the true flavour of the Sugar Island and join our resident specialist for an evening at the Rum Truck. Sample the raw product and learn about ageing and blending. Of course, no tasting would be complete without a few shots of the good stuff, preparing you for an evening on the dancefloor ahead.
Opening Hours: 19:00 - 23:00 (Opened Monday, Wednesday & Saturday)
Kids Club & Teens Club
TamTam Club, for kids aged 3 to 11 years
Operating Hours: 09:00 - 22:00
A circular building houses the Kids Club, which is next to the tennis court. It has a large amphitheatre shape, dining-room on the terrace, sand pit and a nap room. The kids are looked after by qualified team members who organize activities each day from 9:00 to 22:00. A baby-sitting service is available on request with a supplement.
Activities: indoor games, pool games, Creole lessons, pillow fighting, face painting, crab hunting, fun on the beach, treasure hunt, glass bottom boat trip.
Studio 17 Club, for teens aged 12 to 17 years
Operating Hours: 08:00 - 23:00
Activities: pool table, baby foot, bocci balls, tennis courts, footing on the beach, fitness, table tennis, waterpolo, beach games.
Water Activities: Water skiing, glass-bottom boat trips, snorkeling (must bring own snorkeling equipment), kayaks, pedal boat, as per weather and tide conditions.
Land Activities: Unlimited access to our gym center, floodlit tennis courts (rackets provided), tennis balls can be purchased at reception, table tennis, bocce balls, beach volley, bicycle excursion (non-guided tours only).
Fitness Centre (06:00 - 20:00): High quality modern equipment, body building, stretching, progressive and adapted exercises
- Note: Land & water activities at the hotel are not included in the day & evening packages
Santosha Mindful Wellness
At the heart of landscape gardens, wrapped in soft hues of greens, Santosha Mindful Wellness blends into the surroundings.
Opening Hours: From 09:00 to 20:00