Casa Florida Hotel & Spa
Bed & Breakfast or Half-Board or Full-Board + Access to Swimming Pool
What you get:
- Meal Plan:
- N°1: Bed & Breakfast (lunch, dinner & drinks not included)
- N°2: Half-Board: Breakfast & Dinner (lunch & drinks not included)
- N°3: Full-Board: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (drinks not included)
- Free access to Hotel facilities
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 12:00
- Towels for the pool & the outside room is not provided, client to bring own towel for the pool
- All Customers having any food allergens & dietary restrictions should communicate to the hotel 48hrs prior to arrival
- Only food and drinks purchased in the restaurant can be consumed. No food or drinks from outside are permitted inside the restaurant without the approval of the management
- Age Requirement: Note that upon reservation, if customers fail to declare their child or book for the wrong age group, a supplement will be required on arrival
- Covid-19 Lockdown Protocol: If a booking falls within a Lockdown period/Government restriction, it will automatically be cancelled & refunded as a store credit in your MariDeal account only
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged upon departure
- Special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- Booking Confirmation must be shown by all customers on arrival
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- No Cancellation Policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no cancellations
- Postponement Policy: Any postponement request is not guaranteed and should be communicated at least 48-hour prior to the arrival date
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival, failure to do so will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
- All Prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
About Casa Florida Hotel & Spa
Casa Florida Hotel & Spa is conveniently located at a brief 5-minute walk from the beautiful sandy white beaches of Pereybere. We are a privately owned, charming, and personal hotel renowned for our warmth and heartfelt hospitality spread over a lush tropical garden.
We look forward to welcoming you to Casa Florida Hotel & Spa, where you may arrive as a guest and leave as a friend.
Les Camelias Restaurant
The main restaurant, Les Camelias, is open to offering a variety of Creole / Mauritian, European, Indian or Chinese dishes. An A-la-Carte menu is also available, including the popular seafood platter.
Breakfast is served daily as a buffet style with a large choice of fresh fruits, eggs, crepes, pastries, and fruit juice. Lunch is available every day, with a choice of light meals (Croque monsieur/madame, paninis, burgers, salads, steak, and fries).
Opening Hours: Breakfast 07:30 - 10:00 | Lunch 12:30 - 15:30 | Dinner 19:30 - 21:30
Treat yourself to a refreshing cocktail at the Casa Bar which overlooks the swimming pool, and savors your evening with an aperitif before dinner, with a direct view of the main restaurant.
Happy Hour: From 17:30 to 19:30
The Javanese therapy draws its inspiration from the century-old massage tradition among the Javanese Royalty, which has been the main treatment for maintaining their health and well-being. The Javanese massage uses only palm and thumb strokes to apply essential oil that will help stimulate blood circulation and loosen tight muscles. They do this by exerting pressure on their thumbs followed by soothing with their palm. This massage is effective in reducing cellulite, improving blood circulation, and easing tensely knotted muscles. More importantly, Javanese massage carries compassion in the hand and puts touch back into your being.