Anahita Golf & Spa Resort
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 12:00
Bed & Breakfast:
- Breakfast only (lunch, dinner & drinks not included)
- Breakfast & Dinner (lunch & drinks not included)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (drinks not included)
About Anahita Golf & Spa Resort
Nestled on the east coast of Mauritius, Anahita Golf & Resort Spa is one of the best five-star hotels in Mauritius. Within the tropical gardens and surrounded by an Ernie Els, it has an 18-hole golf course that is used for golfing. You can experience the authentic Mauritian charm with its unique accommodation, amazing culinary experience, and dedicated service. Enjoy a vast range of the most sought-after activities: two exceptional 18-hole championship golf courses designed by Ernie Els and Bernhard Langer, exclusive beach experience on its two beaches, boutiques, Personal fitness centre, Anahita Spa by Thémaé Paris, tennis courts, Kid’s & teens club, water sports centre.
You will enjoy the best gastronomy in Mauritius, with its open kitchen concept, our main restaurant offers an interactive culinary experience allowing our chefs to personalize your meals à la minute. In the morning, a sumptuous breakfast is offered with both international and local specialities. For dinner, delight your taste buds with carefully selected products for the theme of the day.
Evening dress code: Casual smart (Shorts and flip flops not accepted)
Opening Hours: Breakfast 07:00 - 10:30 | Dinner 19:00 - 22:00
At our beach restaurant Bliss, enjoy for lunch stylishly revisited Mediterranean and Mauritian cuisine which will delight all your senses. Can be privatized during the evening.
Evening Dress: Code: Casual
Opening Hours: Lunch 12:00 - 15:00 | Dinner 19:00 - 22:00 (Closed on Tuesday & Wednesday)
Il Forno Restaurant (open on selected evenings)
Overlooking Ernie Els 18th hole, our à la carte Trattoria Restaurant «Il Forno» serves a 'Clubhouse' style lunch and in the evening an appealing selection of delicious traditional Italian dishes and wines to pair with your favourite meal.
Evening dress code: Casual
Opening Hours: Lunch 12:00 - 16:00 | Dinner 18:30 - 22:00
Enjoy a relaxing atmosphere during the day and a chill-out evening at VU BAR with a DJ or live band entertainment on selected evenings.
On selected evenings: Happy Hour from 17:00 to 19:00 and Happy After from 21:00 to 22:00
Opening Hours: 08:00 - 23:00
Set between land and sea, this challenging 18-hole golf course par-72 championship has large fairways and five sets of tees. Built to USGA standards, the six stunning oceanfront holes culminate in a final shot that is among the most spectacular in the world.
Ile aux Cerfs Golf
Located opposite to Anahita Golf & Spa Resort at 5 minutes by boat on Ile aux Cerfs, all the 18 holes of this par-72 championship golf course have views of the ocean relevant to the most desired and highest international standards.
The Golf Academy specializes in improving the game of guests at all levels of ability, from complete beginners to scratch players. Whether your goal is to learn or to improve yourself, the golf academy can help you with your achievement. Dedicated to enhancing the learning experience for each guest, the Golf Academy Programs cover all aspects of the game.
OurSpace Kids Club
OurSpace kids club welcome children aged from 8 months to 13 years every day. Access to the club is free of charge for children from 4 to 13 years (excluding meals).
OurSpace is a 230m2 heaven for our younger guests, it is their area to meet new friends and develop new skills. It is managed by qualified nannies with recognised childcare qualifications and adheres to strict safety guidelines. The activities include kayaking, tennis sessions, trips to Île aux Cerfs, snorkelling, glass-bottom boat outings.
Operating Hours: 08:30 - 20:00
Escape Teens Club
Being a dynamic and fun activity club for 13 to 18 years old, “Escape Club” caters exclusively for our teen guests. The daily programme includes a wide range of outdoor activities from snorkelling, water-skiing and kayaking trips to friendly tennis knockouts, Frisbee tournaments and trips to Île aux Cerfs.
Also available: indoor games and table tennis.
Operating Hours: 08:30 - 20:00
Anahita Boat House - Quayside
The boathouse, “Quayside”, offers a variety of motorised and non-motorised activities. Outings on a glass-bottomed boat, snorkelling trips to spots inside the reef, free shuttle service between La Place Belgath and Île aux Cerfs are organised daily. Induction for non-motorised water sports, Hobbie Cats, fun boats, lasers, windsurfs, kayaks, Stand Up Paddle and pedal boats are available on a complimentary basis.
Personal Fitness Centre
Located on the first floor of the Golf Club House, our Fitness Centre is fully equipped with cardiovascular and weightlifting equipment. Our Personal Fitness Trainers are on hand to assist you with special tailor-made programmes according to your level of fitness and needs.
Anahita Spa by Thémaé Paris
Situated within 800m2 of haven, Anahita Spa by Thémaé Paris welcomes you to discover its treatments through the celebration of the many benefits of tea. The new Spa consists of a Reception with a tea lounge, 8 single and 1 double treatment rooms with their own garden area, interior or exterior shower, changing rooms with steam room and a manicure and pedicure room.
- (MU) 263-2769 or (RE) 0262-850110
- Remember: when creating an account, make sure to specify your country of citizenship or residency to access the correct storefront and to deals specific to your country. Purchasing deals dedicated to other countries may result in the merchant charging the current public rate on arrival.
- Hotel Conditions:
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Only food and drinks purchased in property can be consumed
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged upon departure
- Special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- Booking confirmation & ID must be shown by all customers on arrival
- Food allergies and dietary restrictions must be communicated to hotel, prior to arrival
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Other Conditions:
- Age requirement: If customer fails to declare a child or book wrong age group, additional charges may be required on arrival
- ID card, passport, resident or work permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival, failure to do so will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
- No cancellation policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no refunds or cancellations
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- All prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
- Force Majeure:
- Lockdown protocol: If a booking falls within a Lockdown period/Government restriction, it will automatically be cancelled and refunded as a store credit in your MariDeal account only
- Cyclone protocol: If a booking falls within Cyclone Class 3 or above, the reservation will automatically be cancelled and will be refunded in the form of store credit to your MariDeal account