Semi-Submarine | The Nessee
120 Min Experience + Snorkeling + Snacks & Refreshments
- Duration: 1 hr 45 Min
- 30 Min of Diving and Snorkeling Included (not compulsory)
- Light snacks & drinks (water & soft drinks)
- Session time (Monday - Sunday): 10:00 | 12:30 | 14:30
- Note: The Nessee will not be operational as from 19th October until 23rd October, 2020
- Customer must arrive 15 minutes prior to activity time
- Location: Centre Sport Nautique, Sunset Boulevard, Grand Bay
- Validity: Voucher valid until 15th December, 2020
- Reservation: Required 72 hours in advance.Call service provider directly to select reservation date and time (Subject to availability)
- A minimum of 15 participants per cruise is required for the trip to take place
- Activity is still carried out under rain unless the safety is compromised
- Reservations: Once you have confirmed a date and time with service provider, any amendments will need to be confirmed by Service Provider directly
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed.
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all guests upon arrival
- Failure to show Mauritian ID, will entitle the Merchant to charge the current public rate
- VAT: All Prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
- This vessel features underwater surface, which resembles a surfaced submarine. A semi- submersible boat where you will be 1.5 M under sea level. Upon arrival to the semi-submarine, passengers will descend to seats below the waterline, where big glass windows on its sides enable a fantastic underwater view, arousing the illusion of sailing in a submarine.The boat will sail in the lagoon where you will learn and discover the fishes, corals reefs as well as other sea creatures.
- Tarpaulin protection against the sun
- Snacks & drinks offered
- Shower & WC
- Guided comments
- Panoramic view
- 34 seats
- Music air- conditioned room
- Life jackets
What you should bring: Swimwear, towels, hat, water and sun screen
Equipment: All equipment will be provided upon arrival
Semi-Submarine | The Nesse
This is a great family friendly trip to discover the beautiful colourful marine life at the north of Mauritius. It is an ideal trip for families with children, lasting about 1hr45, offering you a true marine discovery without getting wet.
All along you will be comfortably seated underneath sea level in an air-conditioned room having optimal view of coral reefs, of the abundant colorful fish and of many other species.
At any given time you can take a break and go on-board to enjoy some sun, beautiful views of the lagoon, of the beaches and of the landscape as seen from sea. In one key location during the trip, the semi submarine will stop along the reef and you can choose to go off board and enjoy some snorkeling along the beautiful coral reef.
On the way back to Grand Bay, the cruising route is slightly different giving you the possibility to see a new area of the reef and the lagoon and discover species like turtles, barracudas and many more.
- Deck with sitting area covered with sun shelter
- Bar Area
- Toilets & Showers
- Air-conditioned cabin equipped with public address system and radio cassette
- Life Jackets / Distress Rockets / Mobile Telephone / Radio / Fire Extinguishers / First Aid Kit