Speed Boat (Shared) | Le Soleil Royal
Full-Day Trip: Swim with Dolphins + BBQ Lunch & Drinks + Visit Benitiers Island & Crystal Rock
Full-Day Shared Speed Boat Trip
- Duration: 7 Hours
- Itinerary: Swim with Dolphins, Snorkeling, Visit Benitiers Island & Crystal Rock (detailed below)
- BBQ Lunch served on Benitiers Island (menu detailed below)
- Drinks: Juice, water, Soft, beers, Wine & Rhum
- Session Time: 08:00 - 15:00
- Participant must arrive 15 Min prior to departure time
- Meeting point: Public Beach, Flic en Flac (behind Police Station)
- Validity: Voucher valid for 120 days as from date of purchase
- Reservation: Required 48 hours in advance. Call service provider directly to select reservation date and time (Subject to availability)
- Boat Capacity: up to 16 people
- Kindly inform us of any food allergies or special dietary requirements
- Trips are still carried out under rain unless the safety is compromised & itinerary may change due to weather condition
- Reservations: Once you have confirmed a date and time with the service provider, any amendments will need to be confirmed by Service Provider directly
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all guests upon check-in at the hotel
- Failure to show Mauritian ID will entitle the Merchant to charge the current public rate
- VAT: All Prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
- 07:45 | Arrival Time
- 08.00 | Departure Time + Briefing
- 08:30 - 10:30 | Cruising along Tamarin Bay in the open sea
- Encounter & Swimming with dolphins
- Snorkeling Break
- 10:30 - 11:30 | Cruising to Benitiers Island
- Passing by: Crystal Rock, Rempart Mountain, Black River Mountain Range & Le Morne Mountain
- 11:30 - 13:30 | BBQ Lunch served on Benitiers Island
- 13:30 - 14:30 | Relaxation Time
- 15:00 | Return Time
BBQ Lunch Menu (Vegetarian meal available on request)
- Main Course: Grilled chicken, fish & sausage, salads
- Dessert: Banana flambeed
What you should bring: Small (Soft) bags, sand shoes, sun screen, hat, beach towel, swimsuit, change of clothes, camera, binoculars
Equipment: Snorkeling equipment and life jackets will be provided
Boat Cruise Along The Coast
You will experience the pleasures of speed and feel the sensation of freedom while our speed boat drifts along the waves, coupled with magical scenery.
Swim with the Dolphin / The Dolphins’ Choreography
Geared up and briefed accordingly, Le Soleil Royal invites you to swim with the dolphins for 2 hours in the cerulean lagoon of Tamarin.
Natural Aquarium Exploration / Snorkeling Session
Diving, up to 6-7 metres down into the ocean with an open view on Le Morne, you will discover the generosity of the lagoon and its beauty during a priceless snorkeling session.
Lunch on Ile Aux Benitiers
You will have the choice among an assortment of food and local drinks for a delectable lunch on Ile aux Benitiers, while our entertainer keeps the show running!
Before heading back to the shore, Le Soleil Royal invites you to relax as you please for a good swim or a nice tan!