10 Private Golf Lessons at Ile Aux Cerfs Golf Club Academy
10 Lessons of 60 Min per lesson with Pro at Ile Aux Cerfs Golf Club Academy (Price is for 1 to 4 pax)
- 10 Lessons with a golf professional
- Each Lesson will be of 60 Minutes
- Classic private lessons with your pro
- 1-4 students, all levels, including non-golfers
- Individual instructions on full-swing and on short game
- Overview of Golf etiquette
- Free Boat transfer to and from Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club
- Opening hours: 08:00 to 18:00
- Location: Pointe Maurice Jetty, Trou d'eau Douce
- Validity: Voucher valid until 30th June, 2021
- Minimum Age Requirement: As from 17 years old
- Dress Code: Collared shirt & sports shoes
- Participants must be physically capable to undertake the activity
- Reservation: Call service provider directly to select date and time in a minimum of 48 hours in advance (subject to availability)
- Amendments: Once customers have confirmed a date and time, any amendments will need to be confirmed by Service Provider directly
- Pregnant women are not allowed any activity having excessive movements due to potential complications unless a medical approval is provided
- Activity is still carried out under rain unless safety is compromised. Subject to change in schedule due to weather condition
- Customers are requested to arrive at least 30 mins prior to activity time
- Service Provider reserves the right to limit access to the number of persons in their premises at any point in time
- Covid-19 Lockdown Protocol: If a booking falls within a Lockdown period/Government restriction, customers can request an extension of their voucher according to the validity date (subject to availability)
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged upon departure
- Special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- Booking Confirmation must be shown by all customers on arrival
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling or re-booking allowed
- No Cancellation Policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no cancellations.
- Postponement Policy: Any postponement request should be communicated at least 48-hour prior to arrival date (postponement requests are not guaranteed)
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival, failure to do so, will entitle merchant to charge the current public rate
- All Prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
Ile Aux Cerfs Golf Academy Program Prices Include:
(1-4 students, non-golfers and beginners)
Golf is a difficult game to learn on your own. Without proper guidance, beginners run the risk of developing bad habits through poor concepts and techniques. Let the Golf Academy expert teachers introduce the game to you with proper fundamentals and an overview of strategy ad etiquette that will provide a solid foundation for your enjoyment of the game.
- Instruction on all aspects of the game
- Video and computer analysis of your swing
- Driving Range balls
- Instruction on practice techniques
- Freshwater during golf programs
- Instruction on course management
- Free Equipment evaluation
The Golf Academy Studio and Practice Facility at Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club offer the finest outdoor indoor academy facilities with a state-of-the-art, air-conditioned learning studio featuring the most innovative golf-training technology available today.
Reserve our world-class facilities and programs especially designed to improve your golf and make the game more enjoyable!
About Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club
Nestled in one of the most picturesque and tranquil settings in the world, Ile Aux Cerfs Golf Club is a haven for golfers of all levels.
Designed by the famous golf champion, Bernhard Langer, Ile Aux Cerfs Golf Club is an 19 holes golf course which lies on the east coast of Mauritius. The island golf course is reachable only by a ‘special golf’ boat shuttle from its private jetty or by a scenic helicopter flip. Our spectacular golf course in Mauritius covers 38 hectares of the iconic Ile aux Cerfs Island with the holes snaking along the preserved tropical flora and fauna of the island, boasting naturally in the undulating topography with volcanic rock outcrops, lakes and gullies.
All 19 holes of this island golf have views of the ocean – some with glimpses across clearings through the trees; others by coming close to the shore.
The unique island golf course of Ile aux Cerfs is definitely one of the most stupendous golf courses in the world, a “must play” as Colin Montgomerie puts it.
It has been recognised to be the no. 1 of the Top-20 Golf Courses to play, once in your lifetime, by Golf World magazine.
Course at a glance:
- Located in the iconic & world famous Ile aux Cerfs island
- Designed by the renowned former world champion, Bernhard Langer
- Voted by Golf World Magazine as the No.1 of the Top 20 Must-Play Golf Courses once in a lifetime
- Voted by the readers of Golf Journal as the No.1 Worldwide Golf Course
- Recognized as the Best Golf Club in Mauritius by the golfers of leadingcourses.com
- The Golf Club is in partnership with the International Golf Management, IMG
- The Golfers Beach is an exclusive beach with a Butler Service available for the golfers’ of Ile aux Cerfs
- Must have at the Clubhouse restaurant, Langers’ Bar & Grill: Sydney’s Hamburger and Langer’s Cocktail
- The only 18th hole in the world with 2 playable greens
- Arrival in style on the breathe-taking island: by sea or by air
- Exclusive experience ‘Stay and Play’ in a Bubble Lodge on your own island